Informa Interview Questions in Sarasota, FL | Glassdoor

Interviews at Informa

Sort:

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Informa (Sarasota, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I felt as though finding the right person was very important to the company. I found the job posting on one of the popular job sites and submitted my resume with a cover letter. First, I was asked to take part in a phone screen with a woman from HR, and that took about 45 minutes. She managed to quickly put me at ease, and I found her very easy to speak with. I was then asked to come in for testing (alphanumeric typing, Excel, ability to compose a letter/email, and numbers perception), as well as to meet with the A/P manager and then the A/P supervisor. They, too, were very easy to speak with. They both took a lot of time to explain not only the position I'd be filling, but also the direction things were going in the department, and the company as a whole. Once they decided that they wanted to extend an offer, I was asked to meet with the A/P director. Because I had already taken time off work that week to meet with them, the director kindly offered to speak with me on the phone, rather than require that we meet in person. This was very helpful and very much appreciated, and I found that he, too, was very, very easy to speak with, and I enjoyed my conversations with everyone that I met/spoke with immensely. I think anyone who didn't prepare for the interviews by researching common interview questions on the Internet and composing/memorizing their answers would find the interview process difficult.

Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Informa (Sarasota, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Very professional, had high hopes afterwards. It was a very professional office atmosphere. There was no one at the front desk, so I was instructed to phone my contact person. She came out to meet me and seemed pretty friendly. I was told during the interview that she was not sure exactly how I would be utilized.

Interview Questions