Informa Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Informa Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Nov 29, 2017

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Interview

Standard, structured, organised. Competency based questions. Panel structured interview at both stages. Polite and well informed managers. Nice central London offices in St Pauls. Facilities are very attractive. Parent company / head office in Victoria.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informa.

Interview

Had a telephone interview for the position, discussing fit, experience, and some basic analysis. Didn't progress the application due to different expectations regarding compensation but otherwise it was a good experience.

News Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informa (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Not impressed at all with the recruitment process at all. I received a phone to arrange another phone call to discuss the role, my experience, etc. The guy said he would call me the day after - he never did. I sent him an email and we rearranged another phone call on the same day. He never called. I decided to call him an hour later, he actually picked up the phone, gave me an excuse and said he would call after a meeting but again he never called. Unprofessional and time wasters. Would appreciate a bit of honesty if not interested in a candidate anymore rather than making someone wait for a phone call that it is never going to take place.

Delegate Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Informa (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview which was a mock sales call where I had to sell one of their events. After successfully passing this stage, this was followed by a group interview at their office.

Interview Questions

• What are the five most important things in your life right now? (3 material, 2 immaterial)   Answer Question
    • What are the 3 most important attributes to do well in this job?   Answer Question

Delegate Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Informa (London, England (UK)).

Interview

After being put forward by a recruiter you'll be invited for the interview. Interviews are usually held at 8am and last for at least 3 hours. They're conducted by group. Expect to have to pick an object from a list and then give a sales presentation on that. You'll also need to write lists of things such as how you'll spend your first commission. After that the interviewers (typically 2) will go through individual CVs in-front of everyone. Expect to be asked tough questions they want to see how you think on your feet and sell yourself.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informa (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

One HR Person and one senior web developer who asked varying questions about passed projects and how you approach certain pitfalls. Questions about frameworks and experience is what was mostly asked.

Interview Questions

• What CSS frameworks do you use.   1 Answer

Campaign Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Informa (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was contacted about the opportunity by a recruitment agency. I had an initial phone interview and shortly after I was invited to the office for a meeting. The interview had a welcoming and professional atmosphere where we covered a lot of relevant topics. Even though they were looking for someone available on a short notice, the interview process wasn't rushed and both interviews were friendly and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the type of campaigns you have worked on and what your role was in delivering them.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Informa (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Okay interview- hard but fair. Met with 3 people and they offered after the interview. Had to do a phone based sales exercise. Was a very quick process. Was asked to do a lot of stuff based on what motivates and it was clear all they wanted to hear was that you wanted to make money

Interview Questions

• why do you want to get in to sales   1 Answer

Graduate Fellowship Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Interview

First stage was to email a cover letter and CV, followed by a video interview. I was then invited to an assessment center, which lasted a full day and was compromised of three written assessments, one group task in a dragons den style presentation and then one individual interview. Throughout the day we were encouraged to feel comfortable and ask any questions. After this, I was invited to attend a final one-on-one interview which was 1 hour long. From application to offer the process took around 7 months.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel the new digital age will impact Informa?
      What 4 words best describe you?
      Why should you be chosen over someone else?   Answer Question

Fellowship Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Informa (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First you get to do a video interview, quite easy questions are straightforward. Tell a little bit about yourself and why you want to work for the company.

I passed and got called for an assessment centre, we were 30 in one day and they had 2 days of assessment centers. The main recruiter Meshal is lovely she treats everyone very well and knows most peoples names upfront. We had 2 exercises written during the day one to organize the responsibilities of an assistant at Informa and the other one is about acquisitions. You don't get much time to do these activities but the point is not to do all of it is to see if what you do you did it well. You also have a quick interview with two assessors and a group activity. It is a pretty long day but everyone is really nice so don't be nervous just relax and talk to everyone.

I got to know I had passed the assessment center after 1 month I think and then passed to the final interview with the HR of the Business Intelligence, the interview went smoothly there were two people there.

Interview Questions

• What are the disadvantages of the internet for the business?
      Are you applying for any other jobs?   Answer Question