Informa Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Informa Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Feb 16, 2017

Campaign Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Informa (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I was contacted about the opportunity by a recruitment agency. I had an initial phone interview and shortly after I was invited to the office for a meeting. The interview had a welcoming and professional atmosphere where we covered a lot of relevant topics. Even though they were looking for someone available on a short notice, the interview process wasn't rushed and both interviews were friendly and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the type of campaigns you have worked on and what your role was in delivering them.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Informa (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Okay interview- hard but fair. Met with 3 people and they offered after the interview. Had to do a phone based sales exercise. Was a very quick process. Was asked to do a lot of stuff based on what motivates and it was clear all they wanted to hear was that you wanted to make money

Interview Questions

• why do you want to get in to sales   1 Answer

Fellowship Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Informa (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First you get to do a video interview, quite easy questions are straightforward. Tell a little bit about yourself and why you want to work for the company.

I passed and got called for an assessment centre, we were 30 in one day and they had 2 days of assessment centers. The main recruiter Meshal is lovely she treats everyone very well and knows most peoples names upfront. We had 2 exercises written during the day one to organize the responsibilities of an assistant at Informa and the other one is about acquisitions. You don't get much time to do these activities but the point is not to do all of it is to see if what you do you did it well. You also have a quick interview with two assessors and a group activity. It is a pretty long day but everyone is really nice so don't be nervous just relax and talk to everyone.

I got to know I had passed the assessment center after 1 month I think and then passed to the final interview with the HR of the Business Intelligence, the interview went smoothly there were two people there.

Interview Questions

• What are the disadvantages of the internet for the business?
      Are you applying for any other jobs?

Graduate Fellowship Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Interview

First stage was to email a cover letter and CV, followed by a video interview. I was then invited to an assessment center, which lasted a full day and was compromised of three written assessments, one group task in a dragons den style presentation and then one individual interview. Throughout the day we were encouraged to feel comfortable and ask any questions. After this, I was invited to attend a final one-on-one interview which was 1 hour long. From application to offer the process took around 7 months.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel the new digital age will impact Informa?
      What 4 words best describe you?
      Why should you be chosen over someone else?

Marketing Director KNect365 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Informa (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was relaxed but unstructured. Company doesn't seem to understand what their own marketing strategy is.
    I declined the position due to the very poor bonus structure and feedback from an existing employee.
    Recruiter led me to believe the company is at the pinicle of the industry but the feed back I received was the recent management changes have forced a lot of the talent away.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in leading a content driven community?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Informa.

Interview

Online application, online video-interview, assessment centre, final interview and online test.

Assessment centre had 4 tasks - one group task (dragon's den), two individual written tasks (e-tray and reasoning), one interview. Environment was really un-inspiring.

Interview Questions

• Why Informa? How is technology changing the sector?
      Describe a time you worked as a team.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Informa in June 2016.

Interview

No trick questions, a lot to do with personal attributes, asked a little about the company. They did try and get the most out of you, and it really showed that they were trying to cultivate talent.

Graduate Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Informa (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

1. video interview, answering questions that were asked on the screen. the answer is recorded.
    6-8 questions in total: competency based questions
    2. assessment day, introduction, group project and presentation based on the Dragon's Den TV show, written exercise (writing a report), individual interview

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work for us?
      2. Give us an example of a time you went over and beyond what was expected of you

Delegate Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Informa (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

First Stage = 5 min role play call. Was asked a few tricky questions about the event I was selling. If you do not know the answer, keep cool and say that you will send an email with all information required.
    Second Stage = Invited in for a group interview with two other candidates. Had to draw a shield and split it into 4 sections and fill each section with 5 points answering questions like: "5 most valuable things to you, 3 of them have to be material." We then had to present our "shield" to the group. We were also given a bit of paper with an item written on it and we had to sell this item (like the pen moment in Wolf of Wall Street.) Finally, they went through my CV and picked it apart.

Interview Questions

• Your 3 best attributes that suite you to a job in sales.   1 Answer

Commercial Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Informa (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

After submitting the cover letter, there was an online video interview on their platform (skype like). After that I was invited to a group day with around 30 other candidates. We then had to complete a few written exercises and group exercises, as well as one final interview where there are two of their employees assessing you.