Informatica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

143 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager - Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Brief interview with recruiter. She quickly recognised I have the previous experience to excel in this role. Additional interview was set up with Director and Manager of the area.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked a single question relevant to the role or my resume. The Manager hi-jacked the interview with sports analogies. He went on and on about the parallel between football coaches and what they are looking for in the new hire.   1 Answer

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica (Redwood City, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I filled out application. The internal recruiter called me for 1/2 interview. From there, I had a 3/4hr interview with hiring UX Director. From there, I was brought in to meet the team and to take a whiteboard design project test. After, the day was complete, I heard back from they within a week via a phone call and email.

Interview Questions

• Have a worked on Enterprise applications?   1 Answer

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica (Naperville, IL).

Interview

The process was a good experience. I enjoyed talking with the manager of the role. I did a phone screen with HR and then a phone interview with the manager of the role. If I had moved on in the process I would have spoken to the hiring manager's boss.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume?   Answer Question
    • Do you know how to use Adobe Captivate? Articulate Storyline?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Informatica in June 2017.

Interview

Quick and only two questions. I had more questions asked of me when I was working part time in college. Very disappointed in how they screen applicants. They should dig much deeper than two questions.

Interview Questions

• How many people have you managed and your salary range? Nothing else this is it. They will pass up many good people interviewing like this. Very poor way to interview senior level people.   Answer Question

Alliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Informatica in December 2016.

Interview

I had 2 interviews with recruiters and 3 additional interviews. I was told I would go to the next level. After 2 weeks of follow-up to find out when the next interview would be scheduled, I received a call that they has hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions for the role   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Informatica in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume at university career fair. Then got an email asking me to submit again online. Then OA test. Three questions for 90 minutes. Two of them are coding, which I think is extremely difficult. The other one is basic Java syntax.

Associate Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Informatica (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. First one was face to face. It was easy , basic Oops, Mysql,Unix questions. Second was telephonic and third round was face to face interview that lasted 4 hours.
    Easy interview. People are not professional. No response after interview.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Informatica (Redwood City, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Started at the end of last year. An easy OA came first, and then a skype interview about some basic algorithm questions. Went for onsite last week. 3 technical interviews are all about designing. HR, manager and lunch interviews are very nice.

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Informatica (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Submit request through manager and met with hiring manager withing a few days two face to face interviews then final interview. Decision took a week or so to get answers

Interview Questions

• whats more important technical expertise of sales skills   1 Answer

QA Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Informatica in December 2015.

Interview

The first is Coding questions, and there are three questions.
    one is algorithm, 2nd is qa basic questions. 3rd is algorithm also.
    After you pass coding questions, they will give you phone interview.
    And the time is around one and a half hour. if you are good coding, the time is enough.
    For qa summer intern, i think it is not necessary to have a coding quiz.

Interview Questions

• one is algorithm, 2nd is qa basic questions. 3rd is debug.   Answer Question