Informatica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Informatica Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

3.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica.

Interview

There are around 8 rounds of interview. Each one covers different types skills. It took around one month for me for overall process.

It is observed during the interview how you are understood the problem.

Interview Questions

• More in Technical and technical problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica (Redwood City, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I went through two phone screens and then moved into an on-site interview with the manager I would be working under. I also was asked to provide work samples. Painless and quick. Within two weeks I heard back from the recruiter with an offer. Everyone I spoke to (on the phone and in-person) were amiable and easy to talk to. It was a really positive experience. Even if I hadn't gotten the offer I would have reapplied to Informatica upon graduation.

Interview Questions

Informatica Response

Oct 27, 2015 – Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Marketing & Employer Branding

Thanks for your review and welcome aboard!

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Informatica.

Interview

The interview process consisted of four one-on-one interviews, with three taking place during the final round. All interviewers were friendly, fair, and professional, asking questions that test one's technical and social aptitude.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica.

Interview

Applied through school career center website and also talked to recruiters during career fair. Got an on campus interview within 10 days. The interview is pretty short, only 60 minutes. The guy who conducted the interview was from the head quarter and has been a software engineer for 20 years. The question he asked was about is pretty easy. It was about Binary Search Tree Traverse. How to do it recursively and iteratively.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica in December 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview but the interviewer was unprepared! The interviewer didn't greet me and had no idea about the status of my application. He also just hung up after we were done without saying anything but 'Bye'. I solved the questions really fast and when I was done it seemed like he was googling random questions and asking me. Was shocked when I didn't get an offer because I thought I did really well.

Direct Response Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica (Austin, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

The process was very straightforward. Their recruiter maintained constant communication throughout and was very candid with feedback. It took approximately two weeks and included a pair of phone conversations and on site interview with the hiring manager. Everything was organized efficiently and everyone was forthright. Their passion for the company was apparent putting any hesitation to rest and assuring that this was the right decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Informatica (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Did 6 different interview including two home tasks, all was online via Skype.
    Although i did all interviews (that were in separated days) they never called back to tell me if i passed, also ignored my emails.
    Not recommended as your primary job application.

Interview Questions

• was asked to survey different system, included there system (OOP style)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Applied on campus, had an on campus interview with a director and then on-site interview with 5 engineers and 1 HR manager (but s/he did not show up).

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process has two phases: phone interview and onsite interview. Onsite interview has 4-5 rounds. In the on-site interview, there are technical rounds, a personal interview with HR, and one or more non-technical interview with managers.

Interview Questions

• The entire process contained a bunch of technical questions. The managers were asking about non-technical (behavioral) questions.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica (Redwood City, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through career fair and got a on campus interview call within 3 weeks of application. The experience was good. The interviewer was good and made me comfortable by doing small talk regarding local weather and some past experience.

Interview Questions

• Interview experience was very good. The interviewer was good and made me comfortable by doing small talk regarding local weather and some past experience. The interview started with describe yourself. Then explain a project from the resume. Then he asked me 2 technical questions. First one was slight modification of Bread first or level exploration of binary tree. And second one was queue implementation having fixed size but if we add after the queue is full we should dequeue and then enqueue the new node.   Answer Question