Informatica Interview Questions in Maidenhead, England | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial HR process was good with multiple conversations with internal HR resource.
    Interviewer was inexperienced (They were director level so this shouldn't have been the case) and constantly talked throughout the process about their career and how they had got to Director status very unprofessional. It was difficult to answer any question as they always interrupted.
    However the follow up by the internal recruiter was none existent, calling and email didn't provoke any response - its as if the internal recruiter couldn't face the job of telling you that you were not successfully. For me negative feedback is one of the best ways to improve and it was disappointing that such a large organisation had such inexperienced people.
    The office itself is in a strange location in the middle of what seems to be old Army type barrack buildings and is very old fashioned in style. However one of the comments at the interview was that Informatica was trying to update itself and transition into a more modern organisation.

Interview Questions

• None very few questions and very little opportunity to speak   Answer Question

Informatica Response

Sep 30, 2014

We value candidate experience very much at Informatica and I am sorry to hear that your overall experience is not what you expected. Would love to connect with you to discuss your experience more... More