Informatica Technical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Informatica Technical Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica (Austin, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Recruiter contacted through LinkedIn followed by internal recruiter call.The whole process took about 6 weeks.Initial call from hiring manager followed by face to face interview with the team members and presentation of your choice.All looked positive at this point.The final phone interview with Director who seemed disinterested in the resume.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected or difficult. Questions were mostly behavioral.Presentation round was detailed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Informatica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica (Austin, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter within a few days of applying online. His was a short interview, mostly informative. The next day I interviewed with an in-house recruiter. This one was much longer, about 45 minutes, mostly behavioral and background questions. Within a few days I got an e-mail from her saying they were going to pursue other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Nothing all that difficult in the first two phone interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Informatica (Austin, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the HR. It was pretty lowkey. Then I had another phone interview with the hiring manager.. basically walked me through the resume. some questions based on wat i had in my resume. then a presentation round based on anything I want.. I got a reject in a week.