Infosec Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Infosec

2.5

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosec (Elmwood Park, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by aptitude test followed by phone interview with sales manager then in person interview with sales manager and 2 sales reps. The process was drawn out and seemed very unprepared. The office was run down and had that "boiler room" atmosphere. If my commute was an issue, I don't understand why they made me jump through so many hoops in this process. I would definitely not recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused on my commute from the suburbs - How was I going to get to work, mode of transportation, length of commute. These questions are all illegal to ask in an interview and I filed a complaint with the EEOC   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosec

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosec (Madison, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone screening from receptionist for half an hour, then phone interview with Sales Manager. Had to complete online personality and IQ test. Then scheduled for 3 hour interview at local office. Interview was supposed to last 3 hours but was less than two hours. One portion of the interview was done over Skype.

Interview Questions