Infosec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosec Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosec

2.3

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosec.

Interview

It was a phone interview.

The lady that did the interview was very patient and kind.

She really seemed interested in me as a person, and even though I wasn't what she was looking for she was nice enough to offer alternative suggestions.

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosec.

Interview

Interviewed by phone with HR. Very nice although not super aware of the role I would be in. Didn't seem to really be selling the company. HR was good about communicating.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosec (Madison, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a wonderful conversation with the recruiter. She asked thoughtful questions and then answered my own questions thoroughly and patiently. I enjoyed our conversation very much. It was more akin to speaking with a friend than a job interview. Good discourse is important to the hiring process.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosec (Madison, WI) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process was as painless as I've seen it. Started with a 30-minute phone screening from a recruiter. It felt more conversational than anything. That was followed by two in-person interviews. One was on site, one was at a coffee shop down the street. Both interviewers were friendly , knowledgeable and eager to learn about me. I felt like I was getting to know them rather than delivering my carefully scripted STAR stories or typical responses.

Overall the process made me feel comfortable with the team, a feeling that has perpetuated through my time working at InfoSec. They don't play silly mental games. They are honest and upfront. They set realistic expectations of when you will hear back.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest win this year? Why were you successful (process based question)   Answer Question
    • Why leave your last job? (Trust factor)   Answer Question
    • What's the coolest thing you did in the last 6 months? (asking if you've kept up on recent developments in field)   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlett, IL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosec (Bartlett, IL).

Interview

Interviewed with HR on the phone.
    Went well and then a phone interview was scheduled with the manager. First 15 minutes was him talking about the company, 2nd half was me asking questions.
    I am completely qualified for this position and answered the few questions they did ask with no problem.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosec (Chicago, IL) in March 2019.

Interview

There was a basic phone screen, something you’d expect for a new person right out of college.

Afterwords there was NO follow up. Extremely unprofessional. Tried to get feedback and no response

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosec (Madison, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone screening from receptionist for half an hour, then phone interview with Sales Manager. Had to complete online personality and IQ test. Then scheduled for 3 hour interview at local office. Interview was supposed to last 3 hours but was less than two hours. One portion of the interview was done over Skype.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmwood Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosec (Elmwood Park, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by aptitude test followed by phone interview with sales manager then in person interview with sales manager and 2 sales reps. The process was drawn out and seemed very unprepared. The office was run down and had that "boiler room" atmosphere. If my commute was an issue, I don't understand why they made me jump through so many hoops in this process. I would definitely not recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused on my commute from the suburbs - How was I going to get to work, mode of transportation, length of commute. These questions are all illegal to ask in an interview and I filed a complaint with the EEOC   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosec (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied and got a call back the next day for an interview. I believe the interview would have been easy if I had the experience they were looking for.

Technical Writer Interview

Interview

Interviewer asked me about prior experience with technical writing. She was very engaged and enthusiastic in conversation but seemed to be more geared towards pitching the company to me, rather than assessing me as a candidate. Additionally, she asked what I desired for salary, which I found odd and borderline unprofessional for an interview. Ultimately, I was not offered a job, which I suspect was due to my firmness in being paid market value (they tried to offer 10k less than what would be an entry level salary for this position)

Interview Questions

• "How much do you desire to be paid?"

"Experience in Technical Writing?"   1 Answer