Infosec Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Infosec

1 Interview Review

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosec (Chicago, IL) in November 2018.

Interview

My initial interview with the recruiter was great. Very conversational and open to communicate regarding the position and what they were looking for in the next manager. Gave excellent insight regarding the company and what they do. When questioned about the process, she did let me know they are slow to make decisions and in some cases, pass on qualified candidates thinking there is a better candidate coming.

Completed online application per the company request and scheduled call interview. Went well and was told the next step would be an onsite. After no response, I sent email to get update and was told the next step was an assessment test that was taken. A question regarding did I have a degree? This was answered in the first interview and was told no degree was sufficient being I had excellent experience and shown a proven pattern of success. After another week passed, I received the email that there were other candidates that they were considering with more experience in the position. Slow moving and looking for perfection in qualified candidates.

Interview Questions