Infosys Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.7

127 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

After applying they called a few days later for an interview. The interview was with two employees through webcam consisting of technical questions and behavioral. Very laid back. Easy process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

One round of webcam interview with two interviewers - very detail oriented questions about resume, business analysis, methodologies, and diving into specific scenarios. Great part is that they do not wait - as the interview did go well, they made an offer about an hour or two later on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to prepare on Agile/waterfall methodologies and how to approach corner case scenarios at work when difficulties present themselves   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

! round- Techno HR for campus recruitment. They want to know the activities performed during the course and look for sound basics of Management fundamentals. Candidate need to know what is written in the CV. Try to Market yourself and showcase how you are different from the bunch of other candidates

Interview Questions

• How many Fans are there in this room?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not negotiable,

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

2 telephonic rounds and one onsite interview

Interview Questions

• project based situational questions   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

Campus interview. It was easy to clear Technical interview for a beginner level of SAP position.

Interview Questions

• 1. Process flow in SAP specific module
      2. Good if you know about Tables, t-codes   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus interviews and not heard back yet

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview

Campus Interview. Shortlist of candidates provided by company directly. Behavioral questions and details of previous projects and technologies worked on. Fairly easy interview if you are honest with your responses. Details around projects can also be shared.

Interview Questions

• About handling conflicts in teammate who tends to disagree with you all the time. How will I go about it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate in campus offer. The package is fixed based on role and years of experience.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The interview was a part of campus recruitment process. The process had 4 rounds for the selection process- Group Discussion, Technical Interview-2 rounds, HR interview. The overall process was smooth and well organized.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Any logical person with decent communication can clear it. They check the basics of what you have studied in college. And check how logical you are by giving basic case studies.
    I passed out from Tier 2 B School. And trust me interview was easiest than anything on earth.

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

The first round involved phone interview with the recruiter based in California. It went well, she would make you excited about the position- don't fall for it. I was called for two more rounds and they behaved as if I am the final person where I was introduced to everyone and explained what I would be doing. I returned home pretty confident, I ended up not hearing back from them.…