Infosys Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2018

2.7

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Phone screen to determine your status. Followed up by a webcam interview about 40min. Know four principles of OOP, joins in SQL, some more concepts on C#. Then a few behavioral questions lasting about 15min.

Interview Questions

• What are the four principles of OOP?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter to apply, after doing that I was giving a hacker rank test which would be considered difficult for the position they are asking people to apply to. After I finished the test I had two interviews which were great and Interviewers were friendly. But Everytime I spoke to someone I would be asked if I was applying to a different position from what was mentioned to me. Anyway received offer which was a very low ball offer for expected work and the amount of testing one had to go through. They don't negotiate and weren't even close to my next lowest offer more than 15k less. Do not apply! Apply elseware seems like a company that just hires you as a number.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Basking Ridge, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through the recruiter. Entire process was about 3 weeks initial phone call to set up for 15 questions of hackerank online assessment (logic questions easy). After that followed 40 mins of technical interview which was fairly easy.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in November 2017.

Interview

Applied on glassdoor, heard back a week later. 10 minute phone call to see if I could be a good fit and set up video interview. 30 minute interview with 2 people who know their stuff.

Interview Questions

• know the 4 principles of OOP, they will ask you to describe each one.   Answer Question
    • Know the software development life cycle, waterfall, and .   Answer Question
    • normalization of databases, joins, keys (sql)   Answer Question
    • basic cs principles, describe recursion, loops, classes, interfaces, inheritance   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Very technical. Asked about OOP and my programming background. I had to face a panel interview. Did just one intreview but it took so long to hear back from the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Interview with 2 people, one behavioral (15 mins) and one technical (30 mins). Basic knowledge of languages, and background of your resume. Does not ask detailed questions. Interviewers nice and easy to talk to

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First a phone screen interview that was followed by a webcam interview with two technical employees with 30 minutes of technical questions and 10 minutes of behavioral questions as well as 5 minutes for you to ask questions to them.

Interview Questions

• First step on software life-cycle   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

I spoke to a campus recruiter about open positions during a career event at my university. This was followed by e-mail correspondence about the associate role for development, a phone screening about prior experience, and an online web-meeting interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the structure of an object in an OOP language and the four features of an object.   1 Answer
    • What are some ways to insert data in a list in a language such as Python.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Muncie, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

It started with a quick phone call, asking my start date and where I would like to work. Then set up an interview through email. Interview was technical over a web-based video chat. Very technical questions with very little behavioral questions. Know your programming! I was rusty so I didn’t do well.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2017.

Interview

The process started off with a phone screening where a recruiter went over my resume and gave me more information about the position. They emailed me a couple days later confirming a technical video interview where I spoke with two current employees. It was fairly straightforward. They asked questions about the programming languages listed on my resume, general programming questions, and behavioral questions.