Infosys Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

2.7

Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Got in contact through a career fair. They called me in a few days to have a pre screening and then a webcam interview. Interview process was very easy going. One interviewer asked me technical questions and the other asked me behavioral ones. Overall a good experience if you know your resume and basics of OOP.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Contacted by recruited, applied online, then video interview with two people where basic technical and interviewing questions. Be prepared for the technical questions as the person who asked me these questions was very condescending.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online at Infosys' website for the Associate role. One day later, a recruiter sent an email and I interviewed a week later. Interview was online between two interviewers and lasted 45 minutes. You hear your results one week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They will ask about general concepts of OOP. Be prepared to explain them if you answer the question correctly (Example: explain the four fundamentals of OOP. Answer that correctly and they will ask you to elaborate on each fundamental).   Answer Question
    • Very general overview of SQL as well. You won't need to know as much about SQL as you will about OOP, but I suppose knowing plenty about OOP is a given in a technical role anyways.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Video interview with 2 employees. Very relaxed and easy. They just asked about what is in the resume and few questions on school project. It was very laid back so just be relax and flow naturally

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Firstly, we have to wait 1 to 1.30 hours before they call up to take the interview. There will be only one Technical round it happens about 40 mins. Its an average, difficulty wise. After that HR discussion is all about package discussion and in between shooting some imp questions for which notes would be taken on the answer you give.

Apart from these, These guys are so money minded never trust them until you receive the offer letter. Me along with my attended interview on week one ,cleared and 6.8 LPA was offered to both of us, we have same experience and same package in our current organisation. Next week one of my other friend attends who have same package and experience and was offered 5.8 LPA. Latter me and my week one friend receives REGRET emails were as my other friend who was offered 5.8 receives offer letter. They took my education details a week later took my old organisation details and then again a week later we get REGRET emails were as 5.8 LPA friend gets offer letter directly with out taking the previous organisation details. Clearly these guys are money minded so be careful guys.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Firstly a Aptitude test is taken , out of this about 50% are chosen and then interview process takes place. it is a two day process. interview is very easy though aptitude test is little bit difficult but you can easily solve it in a given time. for interview it can be technical or hr depending on your luck

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

technical and hr interview, lasted for almost 45 minutes.
    lots of programming basic questions were asked.
    interviewer was very calm and supporting.
    projects related questions were asked mostly, so do prepare them well.
    be confident.

Interview Questions

• 1. difference between java n c
      2. does c have inheritance
      3. what is encapsulation
      4. difference between asp and jsp
      5. connection manager code
      Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It took whole day but all round were completed in day one. Management was good and also the interviewers were nice. They were fast, we were getting feedback after every round within 10-15 minutes. Overall experience was good. They offered much more than I expected. It was cool, light and not a stress interview.

Interview Questions

• About Data warehouse concepts and simple BODS scenario questions.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Indore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a written test conducted which was computer based and was quite easy. The names of the selected candidates were announced at the night and we were called for the interview next day. Interview was also very easy.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Vellore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was Interviewed in the campus at VIT (vellore). It was a two day interview. A written test was conducted mainly focusing on the verbal ability of the student, so do study some verbal questions. Maths and logical were pretty easy. You can expect a pie/bar/tabular in math section. The short listed students were asked to appear for technical interview.

Technical interview will be focused on your project and what u speak in interview. Basics of C is required.

Interview Questions

• What did you study in ECE? What is 4G? What is difference between 4G and 3G? Tell me about your Projects?   Answer Question