Infosys Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 15, 2017

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

They are nice. And I didn't wait too long before they called my name in the lobby. Questions are mainly about my current project. They asked details of the technologies to get knowledge of how deep I understand what I am doing.

Interview Questions

• They asked many many questions. Most related to my project, and details in technologies that I have used.   1 Answer

Senior Technology Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

One on one phone interview followed by group Skype (video) interview. It was very difficult to communicate with them due to heavy Indian accents. They made a verbal offer then delayed almost a month before actually sending me the paperwork. If I had known that in advance I would have continued looking for other alternatives. It was a frustrating process which turned out to be a bad omen as working for them was also extremely frustrating.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember the questions. There was nothing unusual or particularly interesting or challenging.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Long and frustrating.

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Had a Skype interview with about 4 - 5 individuals who asked various questions in IT mainframe applications. They were basically fair questions without being overly tricky or gotcha type. They touched on various aspects of IT mainframe, where they were looking for someone who had an overall view of the environment; batch & on-line. The position was one who knew COBOL, PL/1 batch & on-line applications. So the questions were centered there.

Interview Questions

• How does an SQL cursor work? What are the parts of it/   1 Answer
    • What are the parts of a CICS BMS mapset?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Kind of hectic as HR wanted to negotiate salary after I had already been presented to them at one rate and level. This made the interview process drag on.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Project and technology oriented- detailed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Lengthy

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

I did an mba campus interview. It was maybe an hour long with 3 interviewers at once: the recruiter, a senior group client services executive (farmer) and senior sales executive (hunter). They were friendly and engaging. Not so much a behavioralot question more focused on potential the it experience.

Second interview was with the svp (later promoted to evp) of an industry vertical. Same deal. Very engaging. Conversational. Interview was only 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotation even though I softly tried. Same salary for everyone. Only slightly difference based on cost of living by city.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very frustrating. They kept cancelling and rescheduling the interview date and when I showed up, they arrived late for the interview. They did not look prepared for interview and asked what ever question that came to their minds.

Interview Questions

• What is your goal in life? Why do you wan to work here?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

they had almost multiple interviews starting from technical lead and then his manager and then another manager , the interview were to the detailed level that sometimes it tests your patience. But only one was like that and the others were very professional