Infosys Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

2.6

727 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of Technical rounds, 1 managerial round and 1 HR round. In HR round they were offering less whatever getting now. Waste of time. Before going for interview talk about your package.

Interview Questions

• Basic concepts of OOPs, C# Asp.Net, ASP.net MVC,WCF whatever you will be writing in your CV   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview procedure was so smooth. First round was face to face technical round as it was for 2+ years of experience they asked regarding HTML, CSS, jQuery and AngularJS.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

After a wait for 3 hrs, called for tech. Round it was 30-45 mins basic networking question with 2 ppl. Followed by hr round in next half an hour. It was a discussion of salary and location.

They will not give more than 20% hike from your current ctc.

It was weekend drive then next week got mail for sas sheet then no update for 15 working days. Sent couple of mail then finally got offer after 15 working days

C S R Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

worst interview.....lazy people...it took 3 days..wasting time.,they will treat the candidates like a dog. some HR's r very good. the salary will be less than 16,000, 15 days training in Mysore. after training work location will be in electronic city. the interview is not that difficult..

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, ops round 2-3 hr round,etc   1 Answer

SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Electronics City (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Electronics City (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

All total 2 rounds of interview one technical and one HR .
    First Technical , if selected then HR round will be conducted.HR round may be conducted on the same day or in very rare case may be different date.Overall Process might take 4 hrs to complete.

Specialist Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

1.First round(1:30 hrs) is online coding on Hackerrank platform with two coding questions.
    2.Second round is technical interview(1:45 hrs) with question based on your preferred programming language and projects you have worked upon. And I was asked to solve three coding questions​ one related to prim's minimum spanning tree Algorithm , another was related to hashing and compression and other was design and implement type.
    3.HR round just usual questions​.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer: seeing my resume, so you are good at coding!!
      Me: yeah!:)
      Interviewer: took a question booklet and asked to write code for it in 30 min
      Question read: You are given a subset-M of tourist places among N-places in a city along with how these places are connected with distance between them. Now you being a traveller, task is to reduce the total distance travelled to cover all places in M and print minimum total distance.
      Me: :-! Started implementing basic class with adjacency matrix and thinking about djikistra!!?? TSP?? answer was no!! And it suddenly flashed me how about minimum spanning tree and then I used prim's concept to write a function for it.:-/
      Interviewer: ( without checking code :( ) what's minimum spanning tree??   Answer Question

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

3 rounds were there. First round was hr, next round was phone call to test voice process next round was also voice procese only. They also asked to write email.

Developer for SAP UI V Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had received call letter for interview thrice and i attended interview for the third call where i have mentioned my expectations even before the first call.

It was scheduled at 11:30am and I had to wait till 2:30pm for the first round. There was no communication regarding the delay. I simply had to wait so long and I cleared the technical round.

And then it wasHR round where HR ended up telling that they cannot reach my salary expectations and sent me a regret letter.

Interview Questions

• models in sapui5. Can more than one model be used in view   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very professional, fact based interview. Positive atmosphere kept during the interview. Some questions were surprising but overall it was manageable. Recruiter was open and active listener. Know four principles of OOP, joins in SQL, some more concepts on C#. Then a few behavioral questions lasting about 15min.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on the resume and they test your English speaking skills.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a 2 technical F2F interview about core java and springs and about myself and current project ,then in the second round it was all about the technical and extra skills which i have.