Infosys Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I had been went through, a telephonic discussion, followed by technical rounds and manager round.
    Selected and asked for documentation, but the package offered was too low, giving useless reasons. Even the securities won't respect the interview candidates, the worst company I faced ever.

Interview Questions

• 2 sections of VBA based questions and viva on VBA programs   Answer Question

Such a big reputed BPO company , but bargaining the package for low extent. One of the cheap mentality of HR .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was good. Question difficulty was medium. but the salary offered was very less for me, so i did not accept the offer.
    The entire process was painless. The HR guy tried to convince me as much as possible but I was not ready to accept such a low offer , so I said no.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was easy interview , just prepared whatever you mentioned in the resume and be confidence while giving answer. They asked question 1. diference between spring3.x and spring 4.x. servlet life cycle.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The overall interview process is very worst. They don't do proper planning before conducting the interview.
    They are expecting a candidate to spend the whole day at the Infy campus without food and water. They don't treat people as human being but as a machine. They should respect the time of the people.
    They outsource this recruitment process to third party uneducated people, they don't have the common sense of how to talk and behave with people.

Infy lagging very much in conducting the interview compare other CMMI level 5 companies and it is just shame to call Infy as MNC. They have few vacant positions, they call whole world people to attend the interview, just to find the cheapest available resource.
    They don't want to spend money on employee salary, but instead they spend money on constructing five star kind of offices in all over the world.

Money should be given to employees who make company to make profit. Request CEO of Infy (Dr. Vishal Sikka), please pitch into the HR hiring process of the Infy and also request other HR responsible head to look into this matter very seriously, otherwise Infy soon loose its name and fame in the talented candidate's mind and will do the only body shopping work.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There was only one round of interview . it was a techno managerial round of interview.
    asked basic questions related to resume.
    asked basic questions related to resume

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

my interview was scheduled at 11 am and got call for the first round at 3:45 pm , they made me to wait for almost 5 hours .they did not ask anything technical in the interview looks like they are not interested in taking interviews .interviewer behavior was so odd she was not at all professional , its better don't call us and waste our time .First be professional and our time is valuable dnt waste our time and dnt take interviews just for shake of comp off and free food.

HR-you first interview the people who are going to take the interviews they know nothing about the requirements .

Interview Questions

• 1st question :About my exp,
      2nd question-How you will react if a fresher asks you same question repeatedly

they jus wanted to do time pass they asked above questions and asked me to wait outside
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

i had applied though college placements. The process had two rounds of assesment.
    1. Online test- which tested aptitude and verbal skills.
    2. Interview- it was a face to face interview with one person from the company.
    it was technical and HR together.
    My interviewer wasn't much into the technical part of the company so he asked me about my project and the steps i follow to make sure my project is successfully completed.
    He also asked me about the extra curricular activities of which i was a part of.
    Lastly, he asked me if i was comfortable in working with my group members.
    Answered all the way it was, and finally i got the offer.

Interview Questions

• I was repeatedly asked if i had faced any problems working with my team mates.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied to .net developer post.it was f2f interview.questions was regarding oops like polymorphism,overriding ,in sql database he asked me to write. A query.. .it took nearly one hour.......after that HR said I was selected and disclosed their salary package nearly 4.84 lakh per annum....and said they will send offer letter with in 2 week.....but I got regret letter instead...after 2 week.with out mentioning any reason........

Interview Questions

• Oops concept polymorphism ....they asked mainly from resume   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I have attended the interview at Infosys electronic city and cleared all the rounds then HR said they will get back with the final negotiation in next 2 days. After 2 days i have got the automated mail saying i have been rejected. I was so surprised and contacted HR on getting the more details. HR said UNIT head has felt my profile is not matching the requirements hence he asked to drop it. If it is the case i dont why they called me for interview and selected to offer the job. And after all this i dont know based on what UNIT head felt my profile is not matching the requirements. This is ridiculous process and based on this can understand how Infosys is giving the preference to the employees?

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Well organized. The interviewers are very friendly. It was a face to face interview and i had to wait for 2 hours to get into the interview process. First round was Technical and most of the questions are regarding my experience in previous company and how to handle the things in challenging conditions. They want to test our Confidence levels. So, be confident on what you say.