Infosys Bpo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for International voice process and there are only two rounds both are telephonic only. But they will consider only three mistakes like grammatical or any other mistakes if you crossed those three you are out.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

BPO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brahmapur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Brahmapur (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

written test
    group discussion
    Interview

Interview Questions

• All are very easy computer based questions and general aptitude,   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just always touch with aptitude and programming in C. you will also offer a good job.

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

we had a campus pool in shimoga, 1st v had a group decison and the next stage was aptitude test abd there was a email test and finally phone interview. the process started at 9 in the morning and it ended at 7 in the evening. it was a great experience

BPO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys in February 2010.

Interview

This is for BPO process. I had four rounds... Aptitude, Group discussion, Essay writing and Telephonic Interview. It was a bit easy one to get through. Apps consists of 55 questions with maths, computer related. GD only of self introduction, and essay a general topic, last Telephonic is about company matters and work related questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in our company ?   1 Answer