Infosys Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

It was phone interview with screen sharing and video call. It started with texhnical questions and folowed by practical test. The people were quite frank. They made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Questions about objective c   1 Answer

Senior SAP BI/BW Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Hr round just regular questions like current location, experience . Nothing special about it. Applied for 5 positions. Just one call received. Skill interview is average. Just explained the last project. Generic interview.

Hadoop Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

the interview was difficult. a group of 6 people interviewed me over a Skype cal. questions pertaining to my resume and skills were being tested. concentrated more on analytical skills.late response from the company. they took the interview as if they were not interested. no proper response from the hiring team.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very professional..
    Should be in depth.
    Need skilled technical person to interview

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in December 2011.

Interview

The HIring process is a bit wierd. They hire in bulk and the person interviewing will not be aware for project he is interviewing.. He is interviewing in general for resource pool. The RMG then allocates the person to any project available at that time, needless to say, they have projects all the time.. The interview process was good. I was impressed by the way they interviewed.. It was short but very Testing. Just 1 round of interview by 2 people simultaneaously.. Thats it.. I had offer letter in a few weeks...
    FYI, I was hired in Charlotte, NC as a Mainframe developer. Lead position.
    They pay really well for onsite hires..

Interview Questions

• None.. Everything was answerable if you have really worked in the industry honestly. But there was a tricky question, where they gave a requirement and asked me to estimate the effort.. But they accepted my reasoning for the estimate provided.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none. They offered me 25% more than what I had asked for :)