Infosys Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.7

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

The HR person was very professional to setting up all interviews. All a done through phone and one was via online conference which provided the opportunity for persons to see each other. There are about 5-6 different people I have talked to, who were all solid professionals. Most questions were about past experience and how those could be leverage for the position interviewed. One thing though is that the process can talk longer as they now have a policy that they can't hire someone without a client engagement slot.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Aurora, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very laid back it was a group interview my first group interview I was very nervous at first but the manager that interview us was very nice and chill acouple hours later I ended up getting a call too go sign some papers the next day too start working there ! 😊

Interview Questions

• Why do u wanna work for Rue 21?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ind Head Park, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Ind Head Park, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

It was behavioral and not very tough.It was more concentrated on my skillset. Yes,it was really wonderful and great. Just go through the basic concepts and attend the interview. It will be fine. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• It was behavioral and not very tough.It was more concentrated on my skillset. Yes,it was really wonderful and great.Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus interviews and not heard back yet

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Northbrook, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Simple but needs a lot of wait time.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Had a telephonic tech interview followed by a face to face tech interview again. And then a discussion with the manager.
    Both Tech rounds were simple and asked basic .net questions.

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied for this position in the job portal and got an interview call in 3 days. They asked me for in-person interview in Lisle - Chicago.

There were 2 persons in the interview. The questions were very simple and generic. I think they were more interested in seeing the hands-on experience. I also felt that there focus was not on technical skills. They were looking for a complete package.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Focus more on displaying the technical work I was doing.   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Technical Interview, HR round followed by client interview - they always hire for a customer. First round was a 2 people on phone, next round 3 people in person. Next was HR round by someone in dallas.

Next the entire process transferred to India and even the offer letter came from India. Working with the India managers is horrible - some of them are pretty unprofessional and think they know everything. It is pretty contrary to the founder and CEO.

But everyone is friendly and nice. Hardly a few people are competitive - you will hardly find A+ and A++, most are B & C grade folks even the one who interview.

Interview Questions

• High level technical architecture questions, nothing in details. They mostly bank on client interview   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Called to in-person marathon interview @ their site in IL, had arranged for co-location-ed employees working on different projects to interview. Process was smooth, tho a lot of waiting was involved as the waiting area was crowded with applicants. Interviewers were decent and respectful, asked questions from technology stack and precious experiences.

Interview Questions

• Hibernate, Spring, Java, J2EE general questions and dug in deep into previous experience and choices made with justification   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Used to be, at least, very lengthy and in-depth. Infosys lost a lot of US-based potential employees because they took so long to make decisions and process prospective hires. Because Infosys is concerned about not having enough non-Indians on staff, the hiring process is probably faster now because they realize North Americans won't wait around too long to join.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales accomplishments. How do you feel about your colleagues being almost all Indian?   Answer Question