Infosys Cloud Computing Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Cloud Computing Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Staffing company contacted me with information about the job. I submitted a bid of $75/hr. Staffing company did an initial screening through a phone call. Then connected me with the client for a face to face interface on the premises. The face to face became a group/panel interview. It took about four weeks after that before they confirmed that the client wanted me. Took another 30 days or so for employment to start.

Interview Questions

• Given a requirement that files at rest need to be encrypted, describe how you would leverage a CDN to accelerate content deliver to customers of that file?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I put in a bid of $75/hr, which is a far cry from my typical $125/hr but I had not been able to get any projects in 2009, so when this came up I really wanted to get a foot in the door. On the finalization of the contract, they asked if I could do it for $72/hr, which I excepted as for this 6 month contract it would not be a substantial loss of income.