Infosys Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 13, 2017

2.9

85 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

A phone interview was scheduled, and the company did not call during the designated time. A make-up interview was scheduled, and the company again did not call during the designated time. I wasted over 4.5 hours waiting for interviews that never came.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Was a phone panel interview
    No Face to face interview
    Lasted one hour of phone interview, interview was very behavior type of questions. No technical questions. Panel discussion, on-boarding took time since it occurs from India

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, then one on one via skype or webex. Will take atleast couple of weeks to get to know the result. HR will keep in touch to inform you about the status. Will be deputed to client location. Relocation required.

Interview Questions

• About past experience, technical questions relevant to the field, relocation required to the client location.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Seattle, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume on a university job board and was contacted by a Senior Manager to schedule a interview time slot on campus. The interview process consisted of two case interviews back to back for roughly 50 minutes a piece. First with a Senior Manager and then the second with a Partner.

Interview Questions

• The first consisted of a company within an airport with low profit margins, and the main direction is to determine what the company can do to boost this profit to a specified level. The second was a case interview designed to have the interviewee give examples of cost savings for a mining company.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

not much difficult if your skills set are required.its good process hr person will call you process is good. you will enjoy it. I am writing because i have to.

Consultant Interview

Interview

Just try to go in with a positive attitude knowing you have the job. The more your confident it shows
    Try also to be aware of the company mission statement. This will show the employers that you specifically know what the company services.

Negotiation

Good

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

- Applied thru employee referral. After the first interview(with verbal confirmation for the second interview), i had to email multiple times to have them the second interview. Total I had three interviews; recruiter, hiring manager and the head of the group. All three interviewers were very professional. Interviews went well just took long to get the result.

Interview Questions

• -detail explanation for each bullet point on the resume
      -leadership style
      -strength
      -most challenging situation and how I handled
      -knowledge about the company   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys in June 2015.

Interview

Process lacks clarity. Called for an initial screening months ago and was told to expect a follow-up call for interview but never heard back. But when checking the status for the position on their careers site it is still listed as being in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Questions were just qualifying based on position. Do you have X number years of experience in Y type of thing.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The interview process was around the aspects of my work experience. More technical and process related- no behavioural questions.Go through your resume clearly and be thorough with it so that you are not caught surprised with the details on your own resume.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process included two in person interviews and one phone interview. The first interview was behavioral, asking about college extracurriculars and internships. The second interview was case based. Third interview over the phone was follow up from partner soliciting information about fit and behavioral questions. Overall, fairly typical interview process to go into consulting. Somewhat difficult, but nothing insanely challenging. Tough but fair.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about your experience with x...   1 Answer

Negotiation

I attempted to negotiate a location change. This was not possible.