Infosys Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

2.7

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (New Rochelle, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

we went over engineering things such as thermodynamics, dynamics, statics, mathamatics, calculus, process controls, controls, engineering, and other engineering things. other engineering things. stuff about engineering. I was engineeing when they asked about schools in economics.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

hare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glastonbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Glastonbury, CT) in May 2012.

Interview

intial communication was through emails and their were 2 rounds, 1 phone, 1 f2f.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • What is the motivating factor to wake up and come to work`   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

Asked on various question on dataware house technology.There are five people present in the panel.All are techleads and good in various technology.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The process started with their presentation and was later divided into two parts. Part 1 was the online test and part two was mixed style interview (Both HR and Technical)

Interview Questions

• A brief introduction, projects followed by "Why being an electronics student I wish to join an IT company like Infosys?"   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infosys in August 2017.

Interview

The interview done excellent with a proper way.they have a good charactered persons that's y the company is going on lead always the glass door was not giving any job offers coz till now I didn't get any interview callfrom glass door.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

People from Infosys came to our university for recruitment. Around 600 people were selected from 1700 people from across all branches and across BTech and MTech level.

I Round: Adaptive type Test. Time wasn't sufficient for Aptitude and Logical type questions although they were all pretty simple.( Aptitude: 14, Verbal: 20, Logical: 14). Off the 1700 students, 900 people were filtered and the rest 800 students went on for the further rounds.

II Round: Technical and HR Interview. He asked me about my final year project in detail. Then about the models I presented for a technical event. Then some C based questions. Also some HR questions.The Interview must have been for about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Arrays in C programming   1 Answer
    • Pointers   1 Answer
    • Recent projects of Infosys   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   Answer Question
    • RF ID based questions because I have included in my resume that I presented a model using RF ID for tracking a robot.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in May 2012.

Interview

Interview was aranged at Saturday. The waiting time was long but interview did not take that long. The team leader interviewed me and I got offer on site. The questions are not hard to anwser, and I guess they set up the environment to test personality. The overall experience is pleasant, people in the company are friendly. I have concern that the job may require travel but recruiter told me it's local job since they have many clients locally.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between JDBC and Hibernate?   1 Answer

I'm not ready for changing job yet. Also I'm not sure if I should step in consulting company.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

it was a good process with good communication with the interviewees.....basic topics were discussed....didnt feel much of pressure....all in all a good interview with hardly any pressure felt.
    was no criticism or personal pointing.....everyone was well mannered and they looked for confidence, job skills and communication skills.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

Interview

Infosys interview process is process. HR ask only from my resume. They mainly concentrated about communication skill. They ask questions like about urself, strength, weakness and some questions from lettest technologys.