Infosys Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

hare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (New Rochelle, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

we went over engineering things such as thermodynamics, dynamics, statics, mathamatics, calculus, process controls, controls, engineering, and other engineering things. other engineering things. stuff about engineering. I was engineeing when they asked about schools in economics.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glastonbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Glastonbury, CT) in May 2012.

Interview

intial communication was through emails and their were 2 rounds, 1 phone, 1 f2f.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • What is the motivating factor to wake up and come to work`   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

Asked on various question on dataware house technology.There are five people present in the panel.All are techleads and good in various technology.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

People from Infosys came to our university for recruitment. Around 600 people were selected from 1700 people from across all branches and across BTech and MTech level.

I Round: Adaptive type Test. Time wasn't sufficient for Aptitude and Logical type questions although they were all pretty simple.( Aptitude: 14, Verbal: 20, Logical: 14). Off the 1700 students, 900 people were filtered and the rest 800 students went on for the further rounds.

II Round: Technical and HR Interview. He asked me about my final year project in detail. Then about the models I presented for a technical event. Then some C based questions. Also some HR questions.The Interview must have been for about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Arrays in C programming   1 Answer
    • Pointers   1 Answer
    • Recent projects of Infosys   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   Answer Question
    • RF ID based questions because I have included in my resume that I presented a model using RF ID for tracking a robot.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in May 2012.

Interview

Interview was aranged at Saturday. The waiting time was long but interview did not take that long. The team leader interviewed me and I got offer on site. The questions are not hard to anwser, and I guess they set up the environment to test personality. The overall experience is pleasant, people in the company are friendly. I have concern that the job may require travel but recruiter told me it's local job since they have many clients locally.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between JDBC and Hibernate?   1 Answer

I'm not ready for changing job yet. Also I'm not sure if I should step in consulting company.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

it was a good process with good communication with the interviewees.....basic topics were discussed....didnt feel much of pressure....all in all a good interview with hardly any pressure felt.
    was no criticism or personal pointing.....everyone was well mannered and they looked for confidence, job skills and communication skills.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

Interview

Infosys interview process is process. HR ask only from my resume. They mainly concentrated about communication skill. They ask questions like about urself, strength, weakness and some questions from lettest technologys.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

basically 2 rounds one is aptitude and HR round.if we clear aptitude test then we can directly enter into HR round..where they will ask some question.we need to give the answers.no technical round

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • difference between time management and planning?   2 Answers

Negotiation

be confident.and answer the questions properly

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

nice and good. not very detailed and also not very shallow. overall fine. nice to have it. more focus on coding skils etc. They call for interview in bulk so one has to well prepared with things. Job profiles vary based on various aspects and domain etc