Infosys Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Executive Interview Questions

Executive Interview

Interview

There was abut 3 to 4 round of interview, mainly voice and accent, HR, and process round....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

You have to be very clear about the job role and about the post you are applying too as they will ask questions regarding to that.And if they are asking for your strength please tell the truth as they will easily understand that.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

First round will be essay writing , then second round will be aptitude test, then hr round. finally manager round. To complete all the rounds it will take 1 day or 2-3 days.

Executive Interview

Application

I interviewed at Infosys in July 2010.

Interview

Written exam, Group discussion, Telephonic round, Then training at Mysore, a wonderful place to live and learn , beautiful ambiance, consist of all the facilities to learn and grow.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

organising the interview was a mess, poor facilitation, long queues, lack of personell and clarity

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2008.

Interview

It was kinda a good interview and I was judged on overall performance, I has gone through several written test and also one-o-one interview as well. I was there for a complete day and it took almost 8 hours to get me selected.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join our company   2 Answers