Infosys Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

3.2

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, TX

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Cypress, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview took about 25 min, I has been called by the recruiter then I had an interview in Infosys office, they start with some questions about my work history then most of the question was related to Cisco routers and switched and there is no concepts question, very few questions on security ad it is related to cisco ASA. Some questions that I answered correctly the guy who interviewed me said that it is wrong!!

SAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (South Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview has been set by email for phone interview. The people invited to participate from Infosys did not show up, only one person. They did not want to say whether it is technical or behavioral in advance.
    Not coordinated, bad connection. No body introduced himself. The interviewer refused to give his name.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The process lasted for about 4 days.
    First round was HR, with simple questions about yourself and resume based question.
    The second round was technical, java and some numerical reasoning questions.
    Then finally HR called to discuss benefits and salary.

Interview Questions

• If a rock and a feather were thrown down in vacuum. which would reach the floor first.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process included two in person interviews and one phone interview. The first interview was behavioral, asking about college extracurriculars and internships. The second interview was case based. Third interview over the phone was follow up from partner soliciting information about fit and behavioral questions. Overall, fairly typical interview process to go into consulting. Somewhat difficult, but nothing insanely challenging. Tough but fair.

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about your experience with x...   1 Answer

Negotiation

I attempted to negotiate a location change. This was not possible.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

submitted resume on university carrier website. got a call for On campus interview with 3 different people about an hour. HR round over phone. after about 3-4 weeks got a call from HR saying I got a job and they they will be sending offer letter shortly.

Interview Questions

• All programming concept related questions (object oriented programming), work experience, resume based questions, situation based questions   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

MBA Hire- mix of behavioral and case questions from real life cases.

Interview Questions

• To relate technology challenges to personal/professional experience with IT Transformations and business requirements   Answer Question

Negotiation

had to ask for sign on bonus.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

It was an panel interview asking regular .NET and consulting questions. Asked to explain how I would implement and develop a web application with load balancers. Explain MVVM and how to apply in Silverlight app.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Went thru 3 interviews. 2 on the phone with panel and one in person. Generic questions of my experience and expectations. Got questions on my skills and had a presentation prepared to walk through my career journey.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

basically they asked me about how i can demonstrate the amount of work and also how passionate i am in the job itself. then they go on and asked about basic programming languages such as C++ and Java. the entire session took about 1hr

Interview Questions

• write a basic code on creating an artificial digital clock in the computer   Answer Question