Infosys Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.8

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was pathetic, they are offering less than what my current compensation, this is strictly for who has below the industry package and looking for small hike can attend interview at infy. While scheduling interview they had agreed for what i was expected and after clearing technical round HR told our company cannot offer that much and you can leave for the day.. never seen a company inviting people's for interview and offering less package than what people are already having.

Interview Questions

• Log4j configuration, ejb configuration, exceptions in java, etc...All are outdated questions.   Answer Question

Compensation that was offered way less than the industry standards.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I got a call from Job portal. We need to fill the application form and wait for our turn. There is only one technical round for 1 hour. After technical round, HR round to discuss salary.
    Not much hike will be given compared to market.

Interview Questions

• Core java basics, few servlets questions, struts flow, spring mvc flow, design patterns   Answer Question

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There were two panel members for the technical interview. The interview started with a formal introduction and my roles I have played in the Projects. The interviewers were very friendly and were also calming me down so that I don't rush and answer the questions. This helped me to calm down and listen to the question completely and think for the answers. Most of the questions were mostly on how would I apply my knowledge for certain requirements. A couple of times they asked the same question in a different way to check my attentiveness and also tried to confuse me on my previous answers. But overall it was a great experience.

The HR Interview was scheduled just after the completion of the Technical interview.
    The HR interview also started with a formal introduction and asked for my reason for leaving my previous organization. After a couple of general HR questions regarding flexibility and pressure the HR moved forward with salary negotiations and was ready to offer what I had in mind. The entire process just took about a day.

Interview Questions

• 1) Explain the use of "useoneasmany".
      2) What are the adapters you have worked on?
      3) Explain the creation of IFlow in NWDS.
      4) Can you create an IFLOW from an ICO?
      5) Explain if IDOC/RFC/Proxy are Synchronous/Asynchronous.
      Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Firstly, we have to wait 1 to 1.30 hours before they call up to take the interview. There will be only one Technical round it happens about 40 mins. Its an average, difficulty wise. After that HR discussion is all about package discussion and in between shooting some imp questions for which notes would be taken on the answer you give.

Apart from these, These guys are so money minded never trust them until you receive the offer letter. Me along with my attended interview on week one ,cleared and 6.8 LPA was offered to both of us, we have same experience and same package in our current organisation. Next week one of my other friend attends who have same package and experience and was offered 5.8 LPA. Latter me and my week one friend receives REGRET emails were as my other friend who was offered 5.8 receives offer letter. They took my education details a week later took my old organisation details and then again a week later we get REGRET emails were as 5.8 LPA friend gets offer letter directly with out taking the previous organisation details. Clearly these guys are money minded so be careful guys.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Applied through Infosys career website. It to 2 weeks to get a call and scheduling the interview.
    They look for all your academic percentage, previous work, skills and team management capability

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and HR called me withing 14 days to confirm Interview address details and time. She then sent me a mail asking me bring me required documents on the said day. I was interviewed at Hyderabad. Security checking and issue of guest id was smooth enough .Infosys hyderabad campus first of all is huge. HUGE HUGE Campus. It took me 20 minutes to reach the concerned builiding. Upon entering the hall, I saw nearabout 60-70 people sitting around. It was an experienced hire of 5-8 years professionals. There was also team lead and project manager interview scheduled on that. Most of the people were of my age group only that is above 30 years. HR and cordinators called candidates one by one. I sat there for about 5 hours but no one called up by name. Atlast I went to the HR and expressed by concern. Later on after 30 minutes I was asked me to follow them for a telephonic interview. Interviewer was completely not in a mood for taking the interview. It was saturday so maybe he was sleeping. Anyways , He asked my name and started asking all irrevelant questions which were backdated and not related to current scenario. He did not ask a single question related to my project, not a single question related to behavioural, work ethics. He kept on asking tough , out of the box technical questions. I tried my level best to answer his questions. As soon as I gave a right answer, he went on asking tougher,,All architect level experience questions. He was behaving in a very absurd manner and his comm skills were very poor..He was the worst interviewer I saw in my life..He spoiled my mood. Other interviewees were however interviewed in a very good manner...All were In person only.. Only in my case the interviewer did not turn up...I was rejected by that interviewer over the phone.. It was overall a horrible experience for me.. Simply horrible...Who said there are enough jobs in India for experienced people.Being a 30 year old man, I really felt disgusted because of my bad luck..How can an Interviewer be so rude..It was a horrific experience for me...After the interview , i booked cab and went straight to my apartment..It was one bad day experience for me..

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

He asked me just basics in my discipline.Be calm &cool. stick to basics and be confident.articulate your answers so that questions that comes next will be answered by you.generally he doesn't know your core if you are from non IT background.

Interview Questions

• Tell me any situation that your going was tough but you came with a solution?   Answer Question

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a call for interview on 7th Jan 2017, Hyderabad. When I went for the interview there were already 500+ candidate were waiting for their turn. My turn came after waiting for more than an hour.

1st round : Technical
    Asked the questions about informatica and some questions from resume.

2nd round : Technical
    It was already very late, even the interviewer was in hurry to go home. He asked me few basic questions for 10 mins

3rd round : HR
    It was salary discussion round and even they offeres very less salary compared to market, I agreed and ready to relocate anywhere.

Next day I got a mail for document verification. I have sent everything they needed.

After 2 days got a call from HR that you have project interview round in few minutes, be prepared.
    Got call from offshore team, cleared the round and I asked when i will get the offer letter? He said soon you will get it and this interview will not impact your selection.

Same day again got a call that you have onsite interview round in few minutes be prepared. I said fine and till evening i waited but dint receive any call. I tried calling them but no one received. I thought they will call me tomorrow. But the very next day they have sent me regret letter without any justification.

I replied to them asking for the justification but no reply.

Is it a professional way to deal with experienced candidate?

SAP ABAP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Two Rounds - 1 technical 2. HR
    Very basic Questions which are not relevant to my experience. After that, HR round was very straight forward which tool lot of waiting time.

Negotiation

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Round 1: Written exam (Quant, Aptitude and English)
    Round 2: Technical interview
    Round 3: HR interview

Interview Questions

• Round 2 Questions: Based on your stream of engineering basic questions were asked   Answer Question