Infosys Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

3,888 Interview Reviews

2.6

3,888 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (Amritsar (India)).

Interview

It was through campus placements. I was asked very basic behavioral questions like tell me about yourself, what do you know about the company, whay would you want to work for the company.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Very old school and irrelevant . Good training program. C e o Vishal Sikka just left. questions were simple and easy to answer. simple c function and some java knowledge.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Aptitude test involving quantitative and logical aptitude questions which was followed by an HR round where they asked basic questions about what is your strength, what is your weakness, what is your hobby, career interests, long term and short term goals, etc.

Interview Questions

• No difficulties in the HR face to face interview round. The aptitude round had few difficulties which I mentioned below.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was on campus placement drive at my college for MBAs. It started with pre placement talk, about the role and vertical for which hiring was being done. Students were pre selected on the basis of their academics and work exprience. So selected students had direct interview followed by HR round for selected students.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not from a fixed pattern but use to come from the conversation from the interviewers and also questions from summer internship has a bigger pie.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First round was an online test consisting of basic quantitative aptitude, verbal ability and some puzzle sort of questions.
    Then all the shortlisted students attended a presentation by the company before the next round.
    The second round was face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.   1 Answer
    • What did you learn about Infosys in the presentation before the interview?   1 Answer
    • If you had to design a System for Blood Donors and Recipients what four things would you include.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I got a call from HR for senior software engineer position. But they didn't ask single programs to code. They asked questions on design patterns and about some frameworks like hibernate and Spring. You have to remember lot of facts to answer these questions. If you know only programming it will be difficult.

Interview Questions

• What are the data patterns you used in your previous project.
      What is web service
      Explain about soap web service and WSDL file.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Technical Round + Managerial Round + HR Round (Salary Discussion)

I rejected this offer because Infosys was offering me same package as of my current. It wasted my time. So before attending interview, make sure about the package.

Interview Questions

• Basics: Jquery, C#, MVC, AngularJS
      1. Selectors in Jquery
      2. Architecture of MVC
      3. AngularJS Directives   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was very easy, just few questions, on programming and other hobbies, nothing to be prepared........
    You can crack it easily, no prep required
    But I would suggest dont work here

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by Interview.
    Aptitude test had quants , verbal and grammer.
    The interview was both technical and HR. Asked basic programming concept and some other questions are from projects.
    After all these result was declared.
    Verdict: Selected

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First technical round followed by HR round in same day.
    asked to wait for some time and then after 1 or 1.5 hours HR came and said offer will be released within 20 -30 days.

Interview Questions

• What was the architecture followed in your last project, basic .net questions, why do you want to change your job.   Answer Question