Infosys Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

3,806 Interview Reviews

2.6

3,806 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Campus Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Had 2 rounds. 1st round written test - basic quantitative and logical reasoning questions. Shortlisted folks proceed to 2nd round - interview - Asked to solve some puzzles and riddles. gave scenarios and asked to analyze the possible solutions.

Interview Questions

• 1.Describe about yourself
      2. What are the possible things to do with an empty water bottle other than drinking water?
      3. light bulb and 3 switch problem   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It's a 3 to 4 round process. First a telephone screening, then onsite interview with Leads and Managers and then HR Round. Overall it was a blend of technical and Analytical skills

Interview Questions

• What are the most challenging tasks you faced in your previous projects and how did you handle them   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was pathetic, they are offering less than what my current compensation, this is strictly for who has below the industry package and looking for small hike can attend interview at infy. While scheduling interview they had agreed for what i was expected and after clearing technical round HR told our company cannot offer that much and you can leave for the day.. never seen a company inviting people's for interview and offering less package than what people are already having.

Interview Questions

• Log4j configuration, ejb configuration, exceptions in java, etc...All are outdated questions.   Answer Question

Compensation that was offered way less than the industry standards.

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)).

Interview

I had applied for Infosys on campus. There was a technical test initially which I cleared. Then there was a basic HR interview where the interviewer asked mostly about my academic projects. He just wanted to know mainly that I can communicate well.

Interview Questions

• Where in Pune do you stay? What's good about that place?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

I applied to this position through reference.I got a call after 4 weeks from HR to attend the interview on saturday.My interview scheduled time is 12:30pm.I waited there for almost 3 hours atlast they called me at 4 pm its a technical round .Its a telephonic interview.After that i had a HR round.once we clear the technical round we will be called for the HR round,they will discuss about the location ,package etc.My HR said that you were shortlisted but final decision will be taken by bangalore ppl based on their requirement so wait for 2 weeks for the offer ,if the offer is not released just sent a mail to us.so its a 50% chance you may get the offer or you may not.After 2 days i got a call from them for the second round its just a 15min interview taken by the manager of the team.He asked some basic and tricky questions.I asked my referrer for the status next day.Atlast I got selected.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

written test which consists of English and logical questions , time and work,group discussion (arranged marriages or love marriages )and technical discussion asking about project and which technologies used and hr discussion. over all good experience.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Off campus recruitment for freshers
    First Round was Reasoning and aptitude
    Second Round was Managerial Round
    If you get selected in interview then you will get an offer letter after two months.
    And joining will be like three months later after releasing your offer letter

Technical Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I have previously worked for infy so i tried for a second stint.There was a good turnout as hiring was being done for multiple skills.I had travelled the previous day from Mumbai to Pune.There were numerous checks at the gate,ground floor of the building and then we were sent to the designated floor.All of this was done seamlessly.They called me for interview almost 1.5hour post waiting.The interview lasted 10minutes.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me something about yourself
      2.How do you rate yourself in automation
      3.Explain how to build via Jenkins
      4.Sql query to find the second max entry
      5.How do you test apis
      6.How is an api generated
      7.common responses and errors occured when testing api
      8.No selenium questions were asked or people management questions though the interview was for Selenium   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys in April 2017.

Interview

I got interview invitation from referral by my friend. Interview was in sholinganallur Chennai location on 8th April.

It was a mass hiring drive on that day.

I declined the offer because the hike was very yes very low.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based question on Oops.
      how do you make sure that your class members are implemented.   1 Answer
    • Explain the flow how you save the data to dB from view   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The overall interview process is very worst. They don't do proper planning before conducting the interview.
    They are expecting a candidate to spend the whole day at the Infy campus without food and water. They don't treat people as human being but as a machine. They should respect the time of the people.
    They outsource this recruitment process to third party uneducated people, they don't have the common sense of how to talk and behave with people.

Infy lagging very much in conducting the interview compare other CMMI level 5 companies and it is just shame to call Infy as MNC. They have few vacant positions, they call whole world people to attend the interview, just to find the cheapest available resource.
    They don't want to spend money on employee salary, but instead they spend money on constructing five star kind of offices in all over the world.

Money should be given to employees who make company to make profit. Request CEO of Infy (Dr. Vishal Sikka), please pitch into the HR hiring process of the Infy and also request other HR responsible head to look into this matter very seriously, otherwise Infy soon loose its name and fame in the talented candidate's mind and will do the only body shopping work.