Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.9

549 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

10 days initial phone screen then Skype. phone interview lasted for 1 hour where they t old it will be just for 20 mins, two people took the interview. they started with my introduction , then basics and then my experience and later practical questions

Interview Questions

• they asked from basics to depth   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted within a day for a technical interview. It was pretty straight forward (done over online videochat platform). I failed to answer the questions well and did not move forward.

Interview Questions

• How do you iterate through a program?   1 Answer

Technology Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in June 2017.

Interview

I got a call my vendor and the interview was scheduled the same day. I have 3 years of experience but I was interviewed for lead role. They liked me but didn't give me offer for that particular role but assured that they will use my candidature for other roles

Interview Questions

• Core Java
      Jdbc
      Rest
      Json
      Spring mvc   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

After phone interview with the recruiter, I went for in person interview. There was only few questions about personality and knoledge, most of the question was for commands on cisco, so you just need to memorize the commands without cisco helper to pass!! and to insist that your answer is correct if you are sure as I answered questions correctly but the guy said that it is not, please check bellow question.

Interview Questions

• On which layer Cisco ASA operates   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

A phone interview was scheduled, and the company did not call during the designated time. A make-up interview was scheduled, and the company again did not call during the designated time. I wasted over 4.5 hours waiting for interviews that never came.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Contacted by recruited, applied online, then video interview with two people where basic technical and interviewing questions. Be prepared for the technical questions as the person who asked me these questions was very condescending.

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, TX

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Cypress, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview took about 25 min, I has been called by the recruiter then I had an interview in Infosys office, they start with some questions about my work history then most of the question was related to Cisco routers and switched and there is no concepts question, very few questions on security ad it is related to cisco ASA. Some questions that I answered correctly the guy who interviewed me said that it is wrong!!

Technology Analyst (.NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a group interview via phone. It lasted for about an hour and they asked me basic questions regarding full-stack development with ASP.NET. I was specifically asked basic questions about JavaScript (client-side), HTML5, ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between the call and apply methods in JavaScript? Have you used them?   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I'm a senior developer and have been working as a developer for a long time. Infosys found my resume on the internet and contacted me for a position that I'm over-qualified for. I was scheduled for a video interview, which I believe went very well because I was able to answer all the questions correctly.

On the next day I check my application status and noticed that it shows "withdraw", "not considered" and no response from the HR person.

One thing I notice is that you shouldn't elaborate on the answer to the questions because they don't understand English. They would always look for some keywords they saw on books, for example: "What is dependency injection?", if you answer only those 2 words "loosely couple", they would accept that as an answer because the key phrase "loosely couple" is on the definition that you would see on many resources on the internet and in books. But if you're elaborating on the answer, they will not consider that as an answer if you don't use those 2 keywords.

Another example "what is the benefit of using MVC over Web Form". They expect the key phrase "separation of concern". If you keep elaborating by telling them all the related code are in a separate folder, such as View is in View folder... and so on, they will not consider that as an answer.

I spent about 5 minutes elaborating on Object Oriented Programming to cover mostly everything including Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism. Right after I finished, they asked me what are function overload and function override, which I already answered before they even asked that.

My advice for you is to use as fewer words as possible with the keywords that you would find on the web. Don't elaborate on the answers like you would do on any interview with English speakers.

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys in April 2017.

Interview

Had an web interview with 2 people on Saturday morning.I was waiting for the panel to arrive after 10 mins one interviewer joins the call while he was driving. car music playing in the background and kids talking continuously.He could not join video since he was driving so the interview now becomes phone interview with just one guy showing up. Asked me some OOPS questions.
    Please respect our time.If you don't have panel or time to conduct the interview we would gladly prefer rescheduling. I would rethink my position on Infosys before interviewing