Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017
4,658 Interview Reviews

2.6

4,658 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It's a 3 to 4 round process. First a telephone screening, then onsite interview with Leads and Managers and then HR Round. Overall it was a blend of technical and Analytical skills

Interview Questions

• What are the most challenging tasks you faced in your previous projects and how did you handle them   2 Answers

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Interview was really very tough and thourough.They started from basic and went upto very advance level.Overall very good interview process it was.I got selected in all rounds.After this i had interview with HR and got offer very same day.

Interview Questions

• Questions about real scenarios   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

After phone interview with the recruiter, I went for in person interview. There was only few questions about personality and knoledge, most of the question was for commands on cisco, so you just need to memorize the commands without cisco helper to pass!! and to insist that your answer is correct if you are sure as I answered questions correctly but the guy said that it is not, please check bellow question.

Interview Questions

• On which layer Cisco ASA operates   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Got in contact through a career fair. They called me in a few days to have a pre screening and then a webcam interview. Interview process was very easy going. One interviewer asked me technical questions and the other asked me behavioral ones. Overall a good experience if you know your resume and basics of OOP.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

A phone interview was scheduled, and the company did not call during the designated time. A make-up interview was scheduled, and the company again did not call during the designated time. I wasted over 4.5 hours waiting for interviews that never came.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Contacted by recruited, applied online, then video interview with two people where basic technical and interviewing questions. Be prepared for the technical questions as the person who asked me these questions was very condescending.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

A Senior Associate Lead-Talent Acquisition in New Jersey with contacted me a week ago regarding a prescreen interview. He left a message followed with an email requesting that I contact him at my earliest convenience with dates and times that I would be available. I left a voicemail for him and followed up with an email and did not hear back from him. I contacted him a few days later- no response. I saw a missed call from his number, contacted him and followed with an email apologizing for missing his call and still no response. I contacted him the following morning , he answered the phone "hello", "who is this" as if he just woke up. I identified myself and he began the prescreening right away without regard for my time.
    The entire process was disappointing- do not contact a candidate if you do not believe that they have the skill set for the position. Most importantly, respond to the candidate and inform them of this- it is simple courtesy to respond to them.
    The only reason this recruiter answered my phone call was due to the fact that my number was private. This particular recruiter has been with Infosys for 5 years and I do not believe represents the company positively during interactions with candidates.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me set up a time to talk to the hiring manager. The hiring manager never called and the recruiter stoped responding to emails. Got a email saying It was nice speaking with me but I was not selected to move forward. Waste of time. This is not how things should be i wasted my time waiting for them to call. Its fine they did not move forward but if you dont want to interview a person do not schedule a call and/or contact them to tell them that.

Interview Questions

• none they didnt actually interview me. Just wasted my time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online at Infosys' website for the Associate role. One day later, a recruiter sent an email and I interviewed a week later. Interview was online between two interviewers and lasted 45 minutes. You hear your results one week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They will ask about general concepts of OOP. Be prepared to explain them if you answer the question correctly (Example: explain the four fundamentals of OOP. Answer that correctly and they will ask you to elaborate on each fundamental).   Answer Question
    • Very general overview of SQL as well. You won't need to know as much about SQL as you will about OOP, but I suppose knowing plenty about OOP is a given in a technical role anyways.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Was a phone panel interview
    No Face to face interview
    Lasted one hour of phone interview, interview was very behavior type of questions. No technical questions. Panel discussion, on-boarding took time since it occurs from India