Infosys BPO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 22, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for International voice process and there are only two rounds both are telephonic only. But they will consider only three mistakes like grammatical or any other mistakes if you crossed those three you are out.

Bpo Non Voice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (Madurai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

i got this interview through public media and the suggestion of my friend,. there were 2 rounds one is preliminary and the other one is final.it was 1:1 interview,.the team manager interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• self introduction and explanation about my project.   1 Answer

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

I gave the campus interview. Procedure was simple. Aptitude test, Logical Reasoning, Telephonic Interview and Face to Face interview.

PHASE 1 (INTERVIEW) 5 MINUTES
    1. tell me something about yourself?
    2. what do you want to know about the company?

PHASE 2 (TELEPHONIC INTERVIEW-1) 15 MINUTES
    1. TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF?
    2. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN INFOSYS AND THAT TOO A VOICE PROCESSING COMPANY?
    3. WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES( book reading....)
    3.1 which book you read recently?
    3.2 what was the book all about n narrate the story?

PHASE 3 (TELEPHONIC INTERVIEW-2) 30+ MINUTES
    Phase3(i)
    1. why BPO as a career?
    2. hobby?
    2.1 which book and narrate the whole story?
    2.2 if you want to write a book then what will be your book all about?

Phase3(ii) Technical questions
    1.are you god at computers ...mean typing and usage?
    2.what is a modem?
    3.what are different of windows?
    4.what is outlook express?
    5.what is the difference between a broadband and a dial-up internet connection?
    6.what is an ip address?

Phase3(iii) short speech
    1.give a short speech on "Unemployment in India"(no word or time limits....mean u have 2 speak endlessly, full of contents and showcasing your general awareness.....go on until they stop u)
    2.read essay you have written ....topic given after 2 phase...
    "Cultural Diversity in india"
    (need to show your general awareness and understanding of topic...must have a nice conclusion)

BPO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brahmapur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Brahmapur (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

written test
    group discussion
    Interview

Interview Questions

• All are very easy computer based questions and general aptitude,   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just always touch with aptitude and programming in C. you will also offer a good job.

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

we had a campus pool in shimoga, 1st v had a group decison and the next stage was aptitude test abd there was a email test and finally phone interview. the process started at 9 in the morning and it ended at 7 in the evening. it was a great experience

BPO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys in February 2010.

Interview

This is for BPO process. I had four rounds... Aptitude, Group discussion, Essay writing and Telephonic Interview. It was a bit easy one to get through. Apps consists of 55 questions with maths, computer related. GD only of self introduction, and essay a general topic, last Telephonic is about company matters and work related questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in our company ?   1 Answer