Infosys BPO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys BPO Interview Questions

3.5

Bpo Non Voice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (Madurai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

i got this interview through public media and the suggestion of my friend,. there were 2 rounds one is preliminary and the other one is final.it was 1:1 interview,.the team manager interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• self introduction and explanation about my project.   1 Answer

BPO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brahmapur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Brahmapur (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

written test
    group discussion
    Interview

Interview Questions

• All are very easy computer based questions and general aptitude,   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just always touch with aptitude and programming in C. you will also offer a good job.

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

we had a campus pool in shimoga, 1st v had a group decison and the next stage was aptitude test abd there was a email test and finally phone interview. the process started at 9 in the morning and it ended at 7 in the evening. it was a great experience

BPO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys in February 2010.

Interview

This is for BPO process. I had four rounds... Aptitude, Group discussion, Essay writing and Telephonic Interview. It was a bit easy one to get through. Apps consists of 55 questions with maths, computer related. GD only of self introduction, and essay a general topic, last Telephonic is about company matters and work related questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in our company ?   1 Answer