Infosys Principal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Principal Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Mason, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Remote video conference interview was scheduled, Interview panelists did not show up... Waited for 40 minutes, got phone call panelists are busy..it will be rescheduled... never happened..tried contacting HR-interview coordinator..no response for a week..finally got email thanking me for speaking to them..They do not want to proceed further...I guess Imaginary Interview was held..What a joke!! I dont't think Infosys has any process in place..everything very Chaotic..

Interview Questions

• Remote video conference interview was scheduled, Interview panelists did not show up... Waited for 40 minutes   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

The HR person was very professional to setting up all interviews. All a done through phone and one was via online conference which provided the opportunity for persons to see each other. There are about 5-6 different people I have talked to, who were all solid professionals. Most questions were about past experience and how those could be leverage for the position interviewed. One thing though is that the process can talk longer as they now have a policy that they can't hire someone without a client engagement slot.

Principal Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a number of Skype Video-conference calls, with the hiring manager, and then with the department head. We spoke about the team of designers, and the intent to grow the team. They were looking for people with a large amount of UX experience to be mentors for junior designers.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel a lot, and have early-morning and late-night calls with overseas support teams?   Answer Question

Senior Principal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Very detailed interview process , must be good, must be cream of the crop, you must be superior at what you do.....,.. Be prepared and exceptional.................... Very technical questions...... Need to be very proficient and know latest releases

Negotiation

No problem ... You need to be good to get what you want

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Three phone interviews, and four in person interviews - case interview. The case was not as challenging as other consulting firms. The recruiter was not good at all and gave an inaccurate salary range and said they would have no problem getting me to my current base. The final offer was $25k less...

Interview Questions

Interview

Multiple phone interviews , in-person and then cross-vertical interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in November 2013.

Interview

I was initially contacted by an Infosys HR rep who found my resume on dice.com and inquired about my availability for a position her company was trying to fill in Phoenix. I informed her that I was indeed available and she proceeded to set up a phone screen. Subsequently, I spoke with 2 IT managers from HQ in Bangalore and had a 40 minute conversation in which I discussed my technical background and responded to their questions. I then proceeded to the next level of HR processing which consisted of another phone screen with a different IT manager from HQ which went well.

Interview Questions

• There was a question about Data Guard and RAC that was confusing and I never understood what they were asking.   Answer Question

Lead Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Took over 6-months. This timing has improved since I was hired, but expect at least 3 months.

Interview Questions

• 1st question - what questions do you have about Infosys. This was 1st item out of person I was interviewing with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

. Negotiate vacation - regardless of the number of years experience you will be offered only 2 weeks vacation / year.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys in June 2012.

Interview

Protracted , confused , little face to face , never met with hiring partner prior to offer,

Interview Questions

• Asked to created a PPT based on a case study and to present to a Partner . I was provided a case study not in my are of expertise and presented to a partner in the middle of one of the most busy Starbucks in Chicago. The Partner had no knowledge of the industry I was told to present   Answer Question

Negotiation

Crazy, disjointed was made more tolerable because of the external recruiter

Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in June 2012.

Interview

It was a 4 step process. Talked to HR first, followed by a tech interview over phone, then spoke to hiring manager and then an in-person meeting with a leader and HR.

Interview Questions

• Situational interview: Discuss an event where you had to make a critical decision and what was the result of that?   Answer Question