Infosys Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. It took them about a week to call me up about my suitability to the role and HR screen. She had sent me a threatening email to withdraw my candidature if she cannot reach me one more time and asking me to call her right away! She claimed she called me multiple times and couldn't reach me on the number from which I had dialed her. I was getting all other calls alright! Anyway, I took her word for it.
    She said she would call me back if hiring managers want to speak to me further. Sure enough, 15 days later I get a call saying that I have to take the interview the very next day. I had a prior appointment but she insisted that it needs to happen the very next day since it was an urgent requirement and needs to get closed right away. I agreed.
    So the Skype interview was set up and it was pretty straight forward and simple. I emailed her a couple of days later asking if there was any update. She didn't respond. Typical Infy HR! I reached out a week later, no response. Not even a "No you are not selected." I emailed her 2 weeks later, nope. Nothing. Basic courtesy to let people know especially considering they push you so much to take the interview right away! Pathetic!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Redmond, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the Company HR personnel to apply for the opening which I did. A week later, I received a call from the HR saying, my resume was selected by the technical team. Later, an interview was scheduled through Skype. The meeting details were sent, well in advance. The technical team consisted of two members.

Interview Questions

• How do you gather requirements? Which Estimation methodology did you use? Explain how you used in your project. How do you handle two conflicting stakeholders? Questions on Agile, Release Management, and questions based on your past project. How do you handle risks?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in November 2015.

Interview

Horrible..I was interviewed for a position and all interviews were done good, spoke to the HR on salary part too as I was selected..few days later they said the position went on hold and then got canceled. Later on They scheduled my interview 3 times for 3 different positions and no one showed up for the interview. No one even have courtesy to respond to the meeting invite email informing no interviewer is available or something..They claim to be CMM level bla bla company..

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Redmond, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

First I applied for the Project Manager position and got the interview cleared. The offer was not good enough, so I rejected the offer. After a week, they called me and scheduled an interview for Sr. Project Manager position. Cleared that interview (just one round of telephonic interview), and got the offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage development SLAs? Understanding of CI and DevOps models. Challenges faced with customers, war room scenarios etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Rockville, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

First HR interview was in the middle of January. Followed up by two phone project management interviews (no face interviews). Easy project management questions.
    HR is pretty slow. Got an offer of 100K. Couldn't negotiate. Declined.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Great. Totally transparent. I joined Infosys as a fresher. The exam consisted of 10 puzzles. Then once I cleared it I had an in person interview. The interviews were relatively simple. I loved the overall process though.

Interview

The interview was very Technical and the focus is more on what the interviewee knows and sometimes they may go deeper on 1 topic. But there is very less focus on what you are capable of achieving. the Interviewer try to see the potential for building relationships and fitment for the company but did not focus more on soft skills and communication skills which may be be hard to judge but very important for Management positions

Interview Questions

• Live case study for a Major Company with a problem - No Standards across departments and how would you tackle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

There is a lot of bouncing around between managers and lower level employees that I do not believe was overly necessary. Then I sat in and shadowed a job for about an hour or so with a women who was very good at her job and experienced. However, I was told I would be there for 3 hours max and was there for 6 hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe to be your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

be good at whatever you do and be confident in answering interview questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was not that complex and more practical\case study based questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No not really