Infosys Software engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Software engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.6

931 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It's a 3 to 4 round process. First a telephone screening, then onsite interview with Leads and Managers and then HR Round. Overall it was a blend of technical and Analytical skills

Interview Questions

• What are the most challenging tasks you faced in your previous projects and how did you handle them   3 Answers

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

1. Recruit contact me. Applying online.
    2. Technical round from India.
    3. Hr round job offer
    4. Two more technical rounds
    5. Offer letter

I didn't accept offer because little bit complicated offer and term and conditions

Interview Questions

• Basic . Net questions and database questions. Previous project questions   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The interview was a one on one interview. Interview lasted for about 45 mins . The interviewer was a very senior engineer who was into coding. He helped me with hints during the coding question. The interview also contained behavioural questions along with technical questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I am a college student in Rhode Island studying Computer Science and am graduating in May 2017. I applied for the position of Associate Software Engineer in Early April. Approximately 2 days later, a recruiter contacted me via email to set up a brief pre-interview screening. It was a 5 minute call just to set up my webcam interview. The webcam interview was a week later and lasted ~45 minutes. It consisted of 2 engineers drilling, and i mean DRILLING you with technical questions about your resume. This is one reason why you should never lie on your resume, cause they ask you about everything. They were very interested in asking about OOP, Python, Java, and SQL.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a non-technical interview and interviewer asked general aptitude questions and mind boggling puzzles. The written test was not an online test. It was simple process with focus on attitude.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

First HR interview on the phone.HR schedule the interview for Skype 1 round.I tried to get feedback from HR,they mention,they want to take another interview. Both of the interview went very well,no response. Inofsys are body shopping for candidates. They don't need any candidate They hire only Indian from India with low pay.They are making things in USA,they are hiring meanwhile they don't hire.They ask me at the end,will I relocate at the client site.Why he ask me,if they are not moving forward with me.Meanwhile HR asked my already these questions.HR and interview panel has no clue,what they are doing.They want to show end of year,we could not find qualified candidate to show the data. I wish USA government stop this company for doing unethical business.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

They first go for aptitude test which includes mathematical puzzles and then personal interview. They hire in bulk from collages campuses. They complete entire process in a single day and make an offer by end of day

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

it was scheduled to be video conference using go meeting. Hardly available slots due to time difference.They do not agree for a telephonic first. Later the team did not join,hence i was not able to get in the meeting though keep trying for 30 mins. Finally HR called and said they had not logged in hence you did not get the pin number,it is very simple to login . Login now. After 30 mins i asked to reschedule , but HR got wild saying you need a job i don't need it,we are giving you something.I do have that person's name, but with people of that type in the company i can imagine what it would be like to work there.

Interview Questions

• It is easy to join gomeeting...   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Well this review is for the HR department of Infosys. Here is how they go:
    1. Talent acquisition calls you
    2. They will get initial feedback and ask to schedule an interview
    3. Once confirmed they will say interview scheduler will schedule your interview with the interview panel.
    4. You receive email with all the details
    5. You join the conference call, with video enabled. They can see you, but you can not see them (pretty awkward).
    6. Three time out of the four times, no one showed up in the conference call.
    7. Fourth time as well no one showed up but latter on weekend they directly called and asked me, is it right time to talk ( I was in half sleep ), and started the technical interview.

Based on the interview it felt like he just wanted to make sure I actually worked somewhere. I told him I have my W2 to prove that. After that no communication.

Lesson Learned: Do not entertain Infosys in case you are looking for job. There are plenty of opportunity out there in the market.

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

I got an email from the HR and a phone interview with HR after that (mostly about background).I was scheduled for a conference Skype interview, but no one showed up, I waited for 30 minutes or so, then I tried contacting the HR person, by phone and via email but no respond.