Infosys Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.8

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I got call from infosys texas plano location the HR person asked to apply through the online link which they send to email address.And the posted was for .Net Tech lead.
    1. A web video technical round with 2 interview panels along with HR.
    2. Technical questions was based on Windows application,WCF,Sql database
    3. Interview lasted for 45-50 mins.

Interview Questions

• Q.What is Index?Can we add index in views?
      Q.What is cursor?Is cursor good?What are the other ways instead of using cursors?
      Q.Ways to tune stored procedures?How to debug stored procedure in production environment?
      Q.How to call private constructor?
      Q.What is HttpModule?HttpHandler?
      Q.Channel&Proxy?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The inerview process was very Cool. Basically the interview i attended is a Walkin. Bussiness analyst and Lead were there to interview me. Asked what ever i mentioned in thee resume.

Technical Test Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Phone and Skype. General process. Manager asked process oriented question and lead asked technical question. Then one more round of interview with clients which more like introduce my self . Overall it was a happy process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

On March 2016, InfoSys HR set and confirmed a video conference to last for an hour. I logged on to the conference website 5 minutes before the set time. One minute before the set time I shared my camera (so they could see me) and introduced myself. Nobody answered so I waited. A minute later, before they shared their camera, the call ended with the following message "the meeting owner has terminated the video conference".
    I thought about technical issues and sent an email to reconnect but only encountered silence. The next day I sent an email to the HR person requesting to re-schedule but 10 days later they still have not answered.
    So what do I make out of this experience?
    1-At best, bad process interview, bad follow up.
    2-At worst, they did not like my face (I can assure you that I was dressed properly for the interview). My face is normal: no tattoo or deformity. At this point, I need to add that my face is black. Was the color of my face the issue? Is it a discrimination case?
    From this event I cannot objectively draw to the conclusion that it is discrimination. I do note that InfoSys is a foreign company. An American company would have behaved differently. At best this is a bad interview process and courteous/professional is not how I would call InfoSys.
    Not a company that deserves my talents.

Interview Questions

• They did not even say a word just terminated the video conference.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview happened for 1 hour long and they covered all the ares in my resume like
    SQL, Automation test scripts, java, test plan, agile methodologies, Data ware housing concepts and my responsibilities in my project

Technical Test Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys in February 2016.

Interview

GPM from offshore called me and had an initial round as i was joining back after 2 years i stepped out in USA. Straight to the point mostly Project based and technologies,tools i will be working on once i am in. Since trained in Infy Mysore in early days ,GPM had alot of faith in me.

Interview Questions

• E-commerce testing ,end to end Testing , UAT ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).

Interview

Questions are mostly related to managing a big team, what would be the strategy to test certain apps. Interview was smooth and it took almost 50 minutes over webcam. Not that tough but mostly based on the technical side and management skills.

Interview Questions

• What are the key challenges that you have faced so far..   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the most interesting defect that you found in last 2 months   Answer Question
    • What would be your strategy to handle a team of 25 people   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room in negotiation as they offered a good salary based on the chosen location.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy process. Just make sure you know your resume. They go over your entire resume.2 interviews process and then you will received an email. They will keep you inform with the process.

Technical Test Lead Interview

Interview

There will be 3 rounds of interview -
    Technical, management and HR. AFter that you will be selected.

Technical round will be the past projects and educational background that you might have workd on.
    Management round will be handling we crucial scenarios during a project
    HR is discussing on salary

Negotiation

I started as a fresher

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was brief interview but multiple rounds, with deep technical questions involved. Interviewers are very detailed oriented and expected answer to be right on target.