Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,463 Interview Reviews

2.6

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campus, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Campus, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Give true answers, don't beat about the bush, if don't know the answer say I don't know. The process is smooth and is easy. Prepare well what you write in your cv. All the best.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bloomington, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

It was on-campus recruitment. Met the company at a career fair. Interview was first and second round back-to-back. Each interview was part behavioral and part case. The questions were pretty typical, ie walk through resume, strengths/weaknesses/education and work history.

Interview Questions

• What was a failure you have experienced and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Senior ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Interview

very nice very informative very nice people to interview with i really enjoyed the interview experience I appreciate how considerate my interviewer was to me thanks again for the interview

SSE Interview

Interview

Aptitude and then technical and then HR round not much lenghty process good experience as a interviewer was good Aptitude and then technical and then HR round not much lenghty process good experience as a interviewer was good

Software Development Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

This was a phone interview with a position for a large CITI project. The interview was conducted over skype and was professional. I didn't feel the questions asked really indicated my credibility for the position.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and met with recruiter during my school career fair. Had a brief phone call to set up a video technical interview. Was interviewed by two technical consultants, one asked behavioral questions and the other asked more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What have you built in (insert your most proficient programming language) that you are most proud of?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by online video interview. Had two technical consultants interview me, one asked behavioral and the other asked technical questions. Know about the languages on your resume, as well as know about software design.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2017.

Interview

The process started off with a phone screening where a recruiter went over my resume and gave me more information about the position. They emailed me a couple days later confirming a technical video interview where I spoke with two current employees. It was fairly straightforward. They asked questions about the programming languages listed on my resume, general programming questions, and behavioral questions.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

i'm from electrical department and recently graduated student. since im a beginner most of the questions were on autonomous applications, sensors, programming, adas applications, vehicle communications, safety standards and situations, problem rectifying ,methods.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I had to undergo telephonic interview first and couple of personal interviews with client. Client interview was very long and it was tough and final interview was again with employer for salary discussion.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to write the page object modal framework for gmail login screen.   1 Answer