Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017
4,554 Interview Reviews

2.6

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The experience was great.Its good. first round was 1:30 min and it was fully technical covered entire resume. some of them are scenario based questions. some of them are scenario based questions.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

one round of Technical interview and one round of HR interview. Both completed on the same day. The response from HR comes within a month of completing the interview.
    NA NA NA NA NA

Interview Questions

• A Technical solution was asked for a given problem.
      1. How to maintain unique integrity constraint in a table data without using a Primary key or a unique constraint.
      2 Answers

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I got call from infosys texas plano location the HR person asked to apply through the online link which they send to email address.And the posted was for .Net Tech lead.
    1. A web video technical round with 2 interview panels along with HR.
    2. Technical questions was based on Windows application,WCF,Sql database
    3. Interview lasted for 45-50 mins.

Interview Questions

• Q.What is Index?Can we add index in views?
      Q.What is cursor?Is cursor good?What are the other ways instead of using cursors?
      Q.Ways to tune stored procedures?How to debug stored procedure in production environment?
      Q.How to call private constructor?
      Q.What is HttpModule?HttpHandler?
      Q.Channel&Proxy?
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Just technical questions about   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Screening test includes 60 min aptitude test followed by a 70 min test for English. The shortlisted candidates are then called for interview, which is all about the piece of paper in hand called resume

BSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

2 interviews. Call skype and face to face. Infian employees. All went well.All technical questions . 3 levels and all went great. Was really tough but we it went good.

Interview Questions

• All technical questions . 3 levels and all went great. Was really tough but we it went good.All technical questions . 3 levels and all went great. Was really tough but we it went good.   1 Answer

SAP FICO Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranbury, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Cranbury, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

They called me for personal interview and they were so nasty and no professionalism in their behavior. I have worked for SAP America Inc for 8 years and I am a US citizen. one of the interviewer told me that I have a doubt that you worked for SAP America Inc. All these Indian companies are spoiling American culture and professionalism in the country. If I submit my employment certificate from SAP America Inc, will she take back her words? I am going to complain to labour dept on these Indian comapanies

Interview Questions

• How many company codes can be created for one country?   2 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Hartford, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

I got a call for first screening from the project manager where he checked my knowledge & skills as a Business Analyst. Then, after two days they held last round of interview with Client through Webex. there were 4 members in the interview panel to test my experience and skills.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle Requirement gathering sessions with stakeholders.   1 Answer

Engagement Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I have submitted several applications for various Engagement Manager postings over several weeks. Despite having nearly identical experience to the job and editing my CV and cover letter to further align with the posting, I have not received any sort of a response. I understand that HR can get bogged down, so I called the Plano office to follow up on my application (3x, in fact), but there is no direct number and either the operator was alway away from the desk or I left messages to whomever I was re-routed to but have still not been able to talk to anyone. Adding to my frustration are the 4-8 *NEW postings for this role each week. (*I know these are new because they each have a different posting ID - 18###BR.)

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Interview was simple and not so difficult. It was a bulk recruitment. Nothing much. Pretty easy. Interview was simple and not so difficult. It was a bulk recruitment. Nothing much. Pretty easy.