Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017
4,831 Interview Reviews

2.6

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Scheduled twice for video interview with two different representatives from tech team.
    First never got invitation for scheduled meeting.
    Second time connected, was waiting for 90 minutes but nobody showed on another end.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The experience was great.Its good. first round was 1:30 min and it was fully technical covered entire resume. some of them are scenario based questions. some of them are scenario based questions.

InStep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (West Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application on the company's website. Received an email about a week later to schedule an interview. You are interviewed by the mentor with whom you would be working, and as I do not come from an EECS background it is very much a "fit" interview.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted my application to their job site for their Technology Analyst Role - Class of 2017. Two weeks later a recruiter called me out of the blue to set up a technical video interview for their systems engineer role instead. Was told that in addition to technical, they would ask behavioral questions. Interview took place the next day. I talked with two panelists, one from New York, one from India. They asked general questions about my resume, favorite classes, projects, and programming languages that I was familiar with. They were particularly interested in knowing if I had experience in Java and SQL. I had no experience in SQL. Was asked about OOP concepts and SDLC, no behavioral questions.

Video broke up very often. I had difficulty understanding the Indian interviewer because of his accent, so a lot of the times they had to repeat themselves. Video quality and connection definitely affected my performance because I couldn't hear their questions clearly. Never had a 2nd round interview.

After 10 business days, I checked in with my recruiter and was told that they were in offering process for me. The next day I received my offer for associate systems engineer. Overall it was a very fast process, and my recruiter was very pleasant to work with. I'm a recent college graduate that applied in the US so there was no campus recruitment process for me, just a technical interview. Your technical interview might be different. Overall I found it helpful to just go over basic OOP and SDLC concepts. They may or may not ask you questions specific to Java.

They will not be negotiating salary as I am told that everyone received the same base salary for this position.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted pretty quickly by the HR people and set up an interview the next week. The interview was by video with two other people. One asked more person-oriented questions about your experiences, the other was more technical.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

First HR interview on the phone.HR schedule the interview for Skype 1 round.I tried to get feedback from HR,they mention,they want to take another interview. Both of the interview went very well,no response. Inofsys are body shopping for candidates. They don't need any candidate They hire only Indian from India with low pay.They are making things in USA,they are hiring meanwhile they don't hire.They ask me at the end,will I relocate at the client site.Why he ask me,if they are not moving forward with me.Meanwhile HR asked my already these questions.HR and interview panel has no clue,what they are doing.They want to show end of year,we could not find qualified candidate to show the data. I wish USA government stop this company for doing unethical business.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

First got call from Talent Acquisition team regarding job opportunity, finds out our details, visa status, location preference.

Next we will be scheduled technical phone or skype interview , asked technical questions.

After 2 days got call from HR team and given offer letter, background check had done. Following monday went to near by Infosys office and attended 4 hours launch pad, in this week we have to attend meetings for 3 days for 1 hr from client location.

Interview Questions

• All the basic technical questions in all technologies that I kept in my resume?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

one round of Technical interview and one round of HR interview. Both completed on the same day. The response from HR comes within a month of completing the interview.
    NA NA NA NA NA

Interview Questions

• A Technical solution was asked for a given problem.
      1. How to maintain unique integrity constraint in a table data without using a Primary key or a unique constraint.   3 Answers

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I got call from infosys texas plano location the HR person asked to apply through the online link which they send to email address.And the posted was for .Net Tech lead.
    1. A web video technical round with 2 interview panels along with HR.
    2. Technical questions was based on Windows application,WCF,Sql database
    3. Interview lasted for 45-50 mins.

Interview Questions

• Q.What is Index?Can we add index in views?
      Q.What is cursor?Is cursor good?What are the other ways instead of using cursors?
      Q.Ways to tune stored procedures?How to debug stored procedure in production environment?
      Q.How to call private constructor?
      Q.What is HttpModule?HttpHandler?
      Q.Channel&Proxy?   Answer Question

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Bellevue, NE) in February 2017.

Interview

it was easy and good and experience was great easy phone interview.
    Can you explain to me what deadlock is? In your past internship, did you use the waterfall or agile software development methodology? Do you have experience with unit testing?