Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017
4,569 Interview Reviews

2.6

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were 2 rounds first is Technical and next MR round. It was easy. General questions on pl/sql queries.MR round they explained about project role .
    diff between truncate and delete
    what is function and procedure
    write a query to get 5'th highest salary
    compilation process
    tuning
    explain plan
    sql loader
    external table

Interview Questions

• diff between truncate and delete
      what is function and procedure
      sql loader
      external table
      Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds. First round was good. He asked all the key points in resume and JD(like others) it took 1:30 . Second round he expected code in telephone. first was webx they can see us but we cant. need patience for interview have to prepare every thing.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Pretty simple interview!
    !

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Had a screening call with an excellent recruiter; within a week had a phone interview with the hiring manager - followed by a phone interview with the head of sales. 10 days later had an in-person interview with both and an offer letter an hour after the conclusion of the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were asked to do something unreasonable by a client or manager. How did you respond?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation - this was made clear up front. Very small range for possible compensation, and that it would be determined by years of total experience. I've heard that some very high-potential candidates have managed to negotiate, but that typically involved an agreement for promotion post-hire after an initial period at the default compensation.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was first an aptitude round , followed by the HR round. Both the processes were held on the same day.It was easy as no technical questions were asked.The HR round was good as we were directly communicating with the HR's of Infosys. The aptitude round was held by a third party.

Interview Questions

• How do you describe yourself as the best fit for the role?   1 Answer

Performance Testing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There was no interview even though one was set up. I joined the call and the Web meeting but waited 20 minutes and no one showed up. The call I had with the person setting up the interview the day before was convoluted and not clear. Only when I called back the third time because I was still confused as to what was going on, that I found out that it was a video interview and not a face to face.

At the same time I was talking to the person setting up the interview, I got an email stating that they were not moving ahead with my application, but the HR person said just to ignore it, that it was junk mail. Not sure what's up with Infosys HR but man, they have GOT to get it together.

Technical Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The inerview process was very Cool. Basically the interview i attended is a Walkin. Bussiness analyst and Lead were there to interview me. Asked what ever i mentioned in thee resume.

Desk Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys in August 2016.

Interview

Overall, I believe this was a good experience and I am glad that I decided to take this opportunity to get more interview experience. This was a good interview and I am glad that I got this opportunity to get this experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Applied online. A recruiter contacted me by phone, talked about background and role of the position. Then set up a video interview the following week. During the video interview, the employee were able to see me, however I was not able to see them. Questions asked were pretty basic background questons about specific roles and duties. There were some technical questions as well.

Technical Test Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Phone and Skype. General process. Manager asked process oriented question and lead asked technical question. Then one more round of interview with clients which more like introduce my self . Overall it was a happy process