Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,478 Interview Reviews

2.6

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, TX

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Cypress, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview took about 25 min, I has been called by the recruiter then I had an interview in Infosys office, they start with some questions about my work history then most of the question was related to Cisco routers and switched and there is no concepts question, very few questions on security ad it is related to cisco ASA. Some questions that I answered correctly the guy who interviewed me said that it is wrong!!

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

i applied online. get a call from hr within a few days and after that they set up a interview with the technical team which was through a digital platform

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Was a phone panel interview
    No Face to face interview
    Lasted one hour of phone interview, interview was very behavior type of questions. No technical questions. Panel discussion, on-boarding took time since it occurs from India

Technology Analyst (.NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a group interview via phone. It lasted for about an hour and they asked me basic questions regarding full-stack development with ASP.NET. I was specifically asked basic questions about JavaScript (client-side), HTML5, ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between the call and apply methods in JavaScript? Have you used them?   Answer Question

AML Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty laid back conversation style with my interviewer. It was a basic behavior type interview with questions about some previous employment and experiences. The interview told me about himself, his role, the department, expectations, and the company.

Interview Questions

• Experiences from previous employment and how did I feel about them and this position.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The interview was a one on one interview. Interview lasted for about 45 mins . The interviewer was a very senior engineer who was into coding. He helped me with hints during the coding question. The interview also contained behavioural questions along with technical questions.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Video interview with 2 employees. Very relaxed and easy. They just asked about what is in the resume and few questions on school project. It was very laid back so just be relax and flow naturally

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I'm a senior developer and have been working as a developer for a long time. Infosys found my resume on the internet and contacted me for a position that I'm over-qualified for. I was scheduled for a video interview, which I believe went very well because I was able to answer all the questions correctly.

On the next day I check my application status and noticed that it shows "withdraw", "not considered" and no response from the HR person.

One thing I notice is that you shouldn't elaborate on the answer to the questions because they don't understand English. They would always look for some keywords they saw on books, for example: "What is dependency injection?", if you answer only those 2 words "loosely couple", they would accept that as an answer because the key phrase "loosely couple" is on the definition that you would see on many resources on the internet and in books. But if you're elaborating on the answer, they will not consider that as an answer if you don't use those 2 keywords.

Another example "what is the benefit of using MVC over Web Form". They expect the key phrase "separation of concern". If you keep elaborating by telling them all the related code are in a separate folder, such as View is in View folder... and so on, they will not consider that as an answer.

I spent about 5 minutes elaborating on Object Oriented Programming to cover mostly everything including Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism. Right after I finished, they asked me what are function overload and function override, which I already answered before they even asked that.

My advice for you is to use as fewer words as possible with the keywords that you would find on the web. Don't elaborate on the answers like you would do on any interview with English speakers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

After applying they called a few days later for an interview. The interview was with two employees through webcam consisting of technical questions and behavioral. Very laid back. Easy process.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I had initial telephone round that lasted for 15 min with HR basically to put a voice to my resume and to elaborate on my work exp and education