Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,567 Interview Reviews

2.6

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

They said they would offer it after I completed three interviews-recruiter, 2 technical, and a HR meeting. They gave me a start date. I waited for 2 months, while in contact with them. Then, they delayed it 3 days before I was supposed to start. Then, I waited for a month. Then, they canceled the role.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Very vague interview process, had to 2 rounds of telephonic rounds, where there were 4 people on conference and lot of confusion around. There few technical questions on Java , sql and front end technologies.

Interview Questions

• asked about few oops concepts and collections and frameworks   Answer Question

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

You need to apply at their job portal and got a call from HR was asked about past experience in relevant technologies, followed by Skype tech interview with a Sr Dev then manager round. Interview was not that hard.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview questions based on your technology and experience.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst, Infosys Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

The process took 1 month. I applied for technology Analyst through a vendor. I received the interview 2 weeks later.
    The interview was a phone/Skype interview. It took 50 mints he covered almost all the topics. SQL, Data warehousing, Informatica Powercenter, Unix Shell Scripting. It was fully technical and project oriented questions.
    12 days later I received a call from Infosys HR and after 3-4 days offer letter too.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotteville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Charlotteville, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

It was the intial round for technical interview where they asked for the in deeep wuestions, they asked for the automation questions even i was in manual testing. Three people in the interview panel.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The first step was the phone call from the recruiter - facts check. The second one, one month later, was the GotoMeeting interview with the HR manager/recruiter. Another month after that, another GotoMeeting interview with another HR manager/recruiter, with the similar set of questions. Both online meetings lasted less than a half hour each.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your education/experience... than details about account management.   Answer Question

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Branch, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Long Branch, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a great interview. I met with a human resource coordinator who was extremely kind. We had a great conversation and she seemed really interested in me. I applied online and was contacted two days later for an interview. The only issue I found was that the interviewer did not contact me back within the time constraints. Overall. it was a good experience.

Technology Analyst US Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied in portal on 5/27/16.Technical Recruiter called a day before (05/31/16) and asked about the proficiency in JavaScript and AngularJs and asked about basic questions on experience. Recruiter called one hour later for scheduling the interview for next day 06/01/16 at 7 PM EST.
    Got to know that i have been selected on 06/03/2016 and offer letter has been released on 06/07/2016.

Interview Questions

• Started with Core Java: where all final keyword and how used? Inheritance, Polymorphism, ArrayList, difference b/w Maven and Ant and prefer which one and why?
      in Advanced Java: JSTL functions(asked to name any three and explain), JSP lifecylce.
      Spring: what is DI? Types of DI? Why do you use @autowired? asked Hibernate config.xml properties? difference between merge and save&update. difference between Hibernate and JDBC.
      PL/SQL: why pl/sql used in industry? what is Injection attack? and how do you overcome it? asked the structure of PL/SQL. what is cursor? types of cursor and explain
      HTML & CSS : diff b/w HTML and HTML5, Bootstrap advantages,
      AngularJs: FAQ's on what is diff b/w Service and Factory and prefer which one? diff b/w REST and SOAP. asked
      1 Answer

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Phone Interview with portfolio review
    Design assignment received through e-mail
    Video interview - assignment presentation
    Phone Interview - casual conversation regarding views on design and approach to learning.

Interviews were done with members of the team that the position was for.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Basking Ridge, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Absolutely Horrendous HR. Applied online, Interview process took 3+ Weeks. Was told on phone I received an offer. Offer letter was never sent even though I sent emails asking to release the offer. Terrible Company who favors Indians, and bad HR. Avoid at all costs!