Infosys Lead Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I had interview for a Lead Consultant role for Scrum Master. I submitted my resume the same day, received a call the same day. They scheduled an interview for the next day. First interview in the afternoon. Second interview followed the same day. I was offered the position that same day.

Interview Questions

• capacity planning, velocity, burntdown chart and SAFe especially release training process - portfolio, program and project level   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Lead Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

2 rounds of technical interview, 1 round for HR interview followed by the offer letter and joining formalities. Interview covered both functional and technical aspects. HR round was around screening the confidence of the applicant

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Kudos to technical recruiting team, very prompt and fast feedback to candidate for applied position provided your resume should be directly in hiring managers hand. If you are going through a Infosys recruiter via linkedin or infosys career site then God bless your job search.

I was lucky enough that my resume went through a referral and directly to hiring manager, he was very fast on the interview process, scheduled one technical round same day of referral, then one more technical round in two days time frame with Solution Architect/Principal consultant. Both the interviews were video calls via webex and fortunately both went well and got cleared.

Now starts the role of best in Industry HR professionals, Infosian HRs. So strict with policy that while narrating them they forget they are hiring an employee and not a dog. Really arrogant HRs, and offering salary less then what you earn saying we are best in industry and are providing an ocean of opportunities. My worst experience with HR/recruitment team, they took 30 days to release my offer letter even though I agreed to all of their terms and conditions with matter of fact that it only took 3 days for the technical panel to evaluate my skills. May be I got one of their best HR/recruiter to work with.

Interview Questions

• Business scenarios related to 3 PL and how to integrate 3PL with Oracle.
      OM scenarios, PO scenarios etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

It was 2 technical Round and 1 HR round.
    Technical interview was Infrastructure management,Visualization technology etc.
    Overall interview they took interview for 45 mins.
    HR interview for 20 mins.
    Rolling out Job offer took 1 week.
    Visa transfer almost 2 months due to back ground check and paper works.

Interview Questions

• Current Job roles and responsibilities. Team management.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was short & sweet. No biggie. if you are an expert of your process , domain & technology you sure will get through.Interview was short & done with 3 rounds - HR, Tech -1 , Tech-2. But the later part , negotiation with HR on compensation,getting your offer letter and visa transfer process is like forever.

Interview Questions

• What is your total crm experience?   1 Answer

Lead Consultant Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews followed by a HR round

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Fremont, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Hiring process is quite long and face to face interviews are mandatory in this company.
    On an average it takes around two months for hiring in USA in normal circumstances.
    They have preferred vendors who will actually approach the candidates for initial short listing and after that infosys HR team will enter into picture. They don't negotiate on salary until you clear the techinical interviews, HR round will be mostly for negotiations and they won't allow to do much of negotiation on salary as they already have some processes using which they conclude your salary based on your education and experience. They will mostly stick to a range for every level and they will stick to that range. But before they start negotiations, all condidates must clear a BG check , only after clearance of BG check you will get communication from HR. BG is done by third party in USA. Once negotiations are done and post acceptance of the offer letter, they will initiate visa transfer if H1B. They usually give enough time for joining and mostly they are flexible with the joining dates.
    One point for negotiations is make sure you know what is your variable pay because they will try to put as mush as possible as in bonus which is some times the only hike they are giving compared to your present salary, this will some times end up with no increase in your fixed pay.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions depend on your role, experience etc.,
      I did not come across any surprises.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Technical Interview, HR round followed by client interview - they always hire for a customer. First round was a 2 people on phone, next round 3 people in person. Next was HR round by someone in dallas.

Next the entire process transferred to India and even the offer letter came from India. Working with the India managers is horrible - some of them are pretty unprofessional and think they know everything. It is pretty contrary to the founder and CEO.

But everyone is friendly and nice. Hardly a few people are competitive - you will hardly find A+ and A++, most are B & C grade folks even the one who interview.

Interview Questions

• High level technical architecture questions, nothing in details. They mostly bank on client interview   1 Answer

Lead Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Very brief on basic concepts.
    Fundamentals of the area you work on.
    basic flows and management - Different implementations and different work patters. Training cycles.
    Company work patterns and project allocations.
    Different methodologies and ideaologies

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very smooth process for scheduling interview and making the offer. Since it was a referral, a face to face Interview was scheduled directly with the manager I am going to work with, it turned out to be a very focussed one as a result

Interview Questions

• It was a technical interview on architecture understanding   Answer Question