Infosys Interview Questions in Lisle, IL | Glassdoor

Infosys Interview Questions in Lisle, IL

2.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Lisle, IL) in December 2010.

Interview

They had me come into the office in Lisle (over hour drive) on a Saturday for a phone interview with a tech lead. No small talk, no get to know you, no hears what we do. Just straight to detailed technical questions. Then HR went through the possible salary scenarios, but said the offer was contingent on another tech interview to be scheduled for another phone interview. Couldn't this have been done on the phone. Seemed very disorganized. Salary estimate was barely more than I was making now, so I told them to remove my candidacy.

See above.

Technology Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Lisle, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency in US. They took lot of time to screen the resume and schedule the interview. After interview process also, it took literally 2 months to see the first pay check as that was recession period. Otherwise, hiring process should be faster than than I experienced. Interview process has got two rounds of technical questions and then final HR interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you choose technologies? Do you consider organization capabilities to deliver or the market for the technologies? Which one do you prefer most?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have no negotiation phase and that was my mistake.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Lisle, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

Specific to your skill set and experience

Interview Questions