Infosys Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SAP LEAD CONSULTANT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I had 4 interviews: 1 HR, 2 Technical, 3 Senior Manager (Technical), 4 HR. The technical interviews was very tough and very complexity, the senior manager have deep technical knowledge and pushed me the maximum he could.

Interview Questions

• Background (general)
      Technical aspects and knowledge
      Managerial experience
      Architecture experience
      Deep knowledge in new technology   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online at Infosys' website for the Associate role. One day later, a recruiter sent an email and I interviewed a week later. Interview was online between two interviewers and lasted 45 minutes. You hear your results one week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They will ask about general concepts of OOP. Be prepared to explain them if you answer the question correctly (Example: explain the four fundamentals of OOP. Answer that correctly and they will ask you to elaborate on each fundamental).   Answer Question
    • Very general overview of SQL as well. You won't need to know as much about SQL as you will about OOP, but I suppose knowing plenty about OOP is a given in a technical role anyways.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

First HR interview on the phone.HR schedule the interview for Skype 1 round.I tried to get feedback from HR,they mention,they want to take another interview. Both of the interview went very well,no response. Inofsys are body shopping for candidates. They don't need any candidate They hire only Indian from India with low pay.They are making things in USA,they are hiring meanwhile they don't hire.They ask me at the end,will I relocate at the client site.Why he ask me,if they are not moving forward with me.Meanwhile HR asked my already these questions.HR and interview panel has no clue,what they are doing.They want to show end of year,we could not find qualified candidate to show the data. I wish USA government stop this company for doing unethical business.

InStep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (West Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application on the company's website. Received an email about a week later to schedule an interview. You are interviewed by the mentor with whom you would be working, and as I do not come from an EECS background it is very much a "fit" interview.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Majority of the employers calls asks for the Visa status. Once I say EAD they will say sorry this position is for GC holders or US citizens.Once I answer one question there were many questions based my answers for ex:-3 qstn there were many questions from the interviewer

Interview Questions

• Difference between http and https, get and post method differences, given paragraph how do you identify a word with different font type, what happens at the backend when you browse a URL in google...these questions asked for whitebox testing of .net projects   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Answer all technical questions. It lasted 45 - 50 minutes. The interviewer has accent, but very nice and patient. Those questions are normal interview questions, including C#, SQL, .NET.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between abstract class and interface?   1 Answer

Technical Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

On March 2016, InfoSys HR set and confirmed a video conference to last for an hour. I logged on to the conference website 5 minutes before the set time. One minute before the set time I shared my camera (so they could see me) and introduced myself. Nobody answered so I waited. A minute later, before they shared their camera, the call ended with the following message "the meeting owner has terminated the video conference".
    I thought about technical issues and sent an email to reconnect but only encountered silence. The next day I sent an email to the HR person requesting to re-schedule but 10 days later they still have not answered.
    So what do I make out of this experience?
    1-At best, bad process interview, bad follow up.
    2-At worst, they did not like my face (I can assure you that I was dressed properly for the interview). My face is normal: no tattoo or deformity. At this point, I need to add that my face is black. Was the color of my face the issue? Is it a discrimination case?
    From this event I cannot objectively draw to the conclusion that it is discrimination. I do note that InfoSys is a foreign company. An American company would have behaved differently. At best this is a bad interview process and courteous/professional is not how I would call InfoSys.
    Not a company that deserves my talents.

Interview Questions

• They did not even say a word just terminated the video conference.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was first scheduled to take place in Jersey city then delayed and was scheduled for Saturday (webcam interview).The interview started after 45 minutes of the scheduled time.

Interview was easy asked more behavioral questions like tell me about the last presentation you gave?

The interviewer didn't even go through my resume (that is what I figured from the questions he asked)there were certain instances when i felt he wasn't even.

Interview Questions

• Technical:Define OOPs concept from java , difference between interface and abstract classes, what is DDL(SQL)
      Behavioral:Last presentation you gave?Conflict while working in team etc   Answer Question

Principal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Ridiculously easy. They hired me after 2 calls . There was no formal interview process...they found 1 person to call, and they asked a few questions. They had no real motivation or incentive to thoroughly interview.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

There is a lot of bouncing around between managers and lower level employees that I do not believe was overly necessary. Then I sat in and shadowed a job for about an hour or so with a women who was very good at her job and experienced. However, I was told I would be there for 3 hours max and was there for 6 hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe to be your greatest weakness?   1 Answer