Infosys Interview Questions in New Delhi, India | Glassdoor

Infosys Interview Questions in New Delhi, India

Interviews at Infosys

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

So, I was selected through campus placement and am yet to join the company. But I'll let you know how exactly the process took place. There were two rounds- 1. Aptitude test and 2. Personal Interview.
    Once you clear the test you are interviewed based on your skills and projects in your respective branch of engineering.
    You should have knowledge of the basic oop concepts, cryptography concepts, dbms, etc. But above all, you should have good projects on your resume and should be able to explain them thoroughly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview Process was fluid and there only one guy taking the interview. Questions were mainly from resume and most of the questions were technical. If you are from CSE branch you should expect a simple coding question. And before Interview take deep breaths to calm your nerves.

Interview Questions

• Write a program of Palindrome?   1 Answer
    • Linux command as has mentioned Linux in resume.   1 Answer
    • What is Machine learning? Project based questions.   1 Answer
    • Altogether questions were from Resume.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Software Engineer - Campus Direct Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Campus Visit and introduction session. Written exam (Aptitude, LR and English) followed by Interview. Asked to write simple program in preffered language. Checks confidence and attitude. Technical questions related to your field.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

Not good. The offer made was very less. Although the interview was 30 min long, a moderate interview. They were just offering a hike of 19% which is nothing in today's industry standards.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

Technical round: The interviewer asked very basic questions to a 4 years experienced like oops 4 principal, final finally and finalize difference... then i was like why he is asking so basic questions but then i realized he was just taking the interview for the sake of taking it..he was never going to select me.. i am saying this because he wasn't event listening as in between of me giving answers one of his colleague came to talk to him and i was responding to his(interviewer's) question, he started talking to him and asked me to carry on...i mean then who is listening. worst experience.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

I got the mail regarding the drive, they asked to fill up the form which fields had like "Current Employer", "Current City", etc. and Interview was on Nov 2, 2019, and since I'll on leave on those days, So I filled like current city as "Hyderabad (Available at Gurgoan location for interview)" and I was in my hometown when Interview took place, so I visited at Gurgoan office for the same. Around 150 candidates showed up for the interview and I was one of the least experienced (1.11 yrs) person and this was my first interview after my current employer. I waited for almost 1.5 hours for my technical interview and called me up for the discussion. After the interview was over I waited for 30 mins for the results. While I waiting I saw many candidates who didn't make it (Wishing them good luck for future opportunities), they were asked to leave. Then I moved to the next HR round after long 2.30 hrs wait.

The overall process took 5-6 hours.
    Got the offer letter after 12 days.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview Q1. Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Explain the architecture of your project   1 Answer
    • How can we create threads in java?   1 Answer
    • What are Applets in java   1 Answer
    • Where are servlets present (Client Side/Server Side)   1 Answer
    • If Selected, Where do you want your joining Location?   Answer Question
    • What are your expectations from Infosys?   Answer Question
    • Is there any question for me?   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

first shortlisted resume
    second round 30 min interview
    very basic level java questions
    basic concept of Java technology
    does matter which have learnt technology whatever
    wonderful interview procedure and transparency manner
    Interviewer is good
    all process are good
    Infosys is large community for IT professionals and it wonderful company

Interview Questions

• Servlet lfe cycle   1 Answer
    • what is Oops concept pls explain and Java is 100% oops concept or not????   1 Answer
    • what is immutable?   1 Answer
    • Collection framework   1 Answer
    • Abstract and Class and Interface differece   Answer Question

SES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

Interview was mainly resume focused and they asked some fundamentals of computer science like concepts of OOPS. Discussed on my project. But didn't ask anything related to data structures and algorithm.

Interview Questions

• What was your recently build project?   1 Answer
    • What is oops?   1 Answer
    • have you implemented inheritance in any of your projects or in any short program which you have written in your computer science career? if yes then tell me the code (part of the code in brief).   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

it was a walkin drive for experienced java developer in gurgaon location.
    there were no written paper but only face to face interview after that it was HR round.they were offering very less package around 15-20% hike which was quite
    funny actually. completly wasted my 4-5 hrs for complete process.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Good experience.they ask about the basics of own core subjects.concentrate on your project. questions from projects are commonly asked.be always true and familiar with resume.you can expect questions based on your resume