Infosys Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.9

84 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).

Interview

I had on-campus interview. First was Aptitude exam questions which includes logical, reasoning and English. After successful completion of first exam, technical and hr interview takes place. overall good experience, great place to work.

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

1. Recruit contact me. Applying online.
    2. Technical round from India.
    3. Hr round job offer
    4. Two more technical rounds
    5. Offer letter

I didn't accept offer because little bit complicated offer and term and conditions

Interview Questions

• Basic . Net questions and database questions. Previous project questions   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Had a couple of interviews over Skype. Gave some quick coding challenges and other basic questions about software development. Received a call the following day with an offer to a similar position.

Interview Questions

• What are the different states an application goes through?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted within a day for a technical interview. It was pretty straight forward (done over online videochat platform). I failed to answer the questions well and did not move forward.

Interview Questions

• How do you iterate through a program?   1 Answer

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me set up a time to talk to the hiring manager. The hiring manager never called and the recruiter stoped responding to emails. Got a email saying It was nice speaking with me but I was not selected to move forward. Waste of time. This is not how things should be i wasted my time waiting for them to call. Its fine they did not move forward but if you dont want to interview a person do not schedule a call and/or contact them to tell them that.

Interview Questions

• none they didnt actually interview me. Just wasted my time   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I am a college student in Rhode Island studying Computer Science and am graduating in May 2017. I applied for the position of Associate Software Engineer in Early April. Approximately 2 days later, a recruiter contacted me via email to set up a brief pre-interview screening. It was a 5 minute call just to set up my webcam interview. The webcam interview was a week later and lasted ~45 minutes. It consisted of 2 engineers drilling, and i mean DRILLING you with technical questions about your resume. This is one reason why you should never lie on your resume, cause they ask you about everything. They were very interested in asking about OOP, Python, Java, and SQL.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Asked quite a few questions that I was not expecting, mostly stuff that is not related but can correlate back. Just be prepared for everything they might throw at you. From networking to pentesting roles.

Interview Questions

• Networking related questions for s system engineer position   Answer Question

Allied Health Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview with HR and department head. One round of interview and the outcome was made known to me the next day. General questions, not much with technical stuff. Manageable interview.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

First got call from Talent Acquisition team regarding job opportunity, finds out our details, visa status, location preference.

Next we will be scheduled technical phone or skype interview , asked technical questions.

After 2 days got call from HR team and given offer letter, background check had done. Following monday went to near by Infosys office and attended 4 hours launch pad, in this week we have to attend meetings for 3 days for 1 hr from client location.

Interview Questions

• All the basic technical questions in all technologies that I kept in my resume?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted my application to their job site for their Technology Analyst Role - Class of 2017. Two weeks later a recruiter called me out of the blue to set up a technical video interview for their systems engineer role instead. Was told that in addition to technical, they would ask behavioral questions. Interview took place the next day. I talked with two panelists, one from New York, one from India. They asked general questions about my resume, favorite classes, projects, and programming languages that I was familiar with. They were particularly interested in knowing if I had experience in Java and SQL. I had no experience in SQL. Was asked about OOP concepts and SDLC, no behavioral questions.

Video broke up very often. I had difficulty understanding the Indian interviewer because of his accent, so a lot of the times they had to repeat themselves. Video quality and connection definitely affected my performance because I couldn't hear their questions clearly. Never had a 2nd round interview.

After 10 business days, I checked in with my recruiter and was told that they were in offering process for me. The next day I received my offer for associate systems engineer. Overall it was a very fast process, and my recruiter was very pleasant to work with. I'm a recent college graduate that applied in the US so there was no campus recruitment process for me, just a technical interview. Your technical interview might be different. Overall I found it helpful to just go over basic OOP and SDLC concepts. They may or may not ask you questions specific to Java.

They will not be negotiating salary as I am told that everyone received the same base salary for this position.