Infosys Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Infosys Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated May 18, 2017

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me set up a time to talk to the hiring manager. The hiring manager never called and the recruiter stoped responding to emails. Got a email saying It was nice speaking with me but I was not selected to move forward. Waste of time. This is not how things should be i wasted my time waiting for them to call. Its fine they did not move forward but if you dont want to interview a person do not schedule a call and/or contact them to tell them that.

Interview Questions

• none they didnt actually interview me. Just wasted my time   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I am a college student in Rhode Island studying Computer Science and am graduating in May 2017. I applied for the position of Associate Software Engineer in Early April. Approximately 2 days later, a recruiter contacted me via email to set up a brief pre-interview screening. It was a 5 minute call just to set up my webcam interview. The webcam interview was a week later and lasted ~45 minutes. It consisted of 2 engineers drilling, and i mean DRILLING you with technical questions about your resume. This is one reason why you should never lie on your resume, cause they ask you about everything. They were very interested in asking about OOP, Python, Java, and SQL.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Asked quite a few questions that I was not expecting, mostly stuff that is not related but can correlate back. Just be prepared for everything they might throw at you. From networking to pentesting roles.

Interview Questions

• Networking related questions for s system engineer position   Answer Question

Allied Health Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview with HR and department head. One round of interview and the outcome was made known to me the next day. General questions, not much with technical stuff. Manageable interview.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted my application to their job site for their Technology Analyst Role - Class of 2017. Two weeks later a recruiter called me out of the blue to set up a technical video interview for their systems engineer role instead. Was told that in addition to technical, they would ask behavioral questions. Interview took place the next day. I talked with two panelists, one from New York, one from India. They asked general questions about my resume, favorite classes, projects, and programming languages that I was familiar with. They were particularly interested in knowing if I had experience in Java and SQL. I had no experience in SQL. Was asked about OOP concepts and SDLC, no behavioral questions.

Video broke up very often. I had difficulty understanding the Indian interviewer because of his accent, so a lot of the times they had to repeat themselves. Video quality and connection definitely affected my performance because I couldn't hear their questions clearly. Never had a 2nd round interview.

After 10 business days, I checked in with my recruiter and was told that they were in offering process for me. The next day I received my offer for associate systems engineer. Overall it was a very fast process, and my recruiter was very pleasant to work with. I'm a recent college graduate that applied in the US so there was no campus recruitment process for me, just a technical interview. Your technical interview might be different. Overall I found it helpful to just go over basic OOP and SDLC concepts. They may or may not ask you questions specific to Java.

They will not be negotiating salary as I am told that everyone received the same base salary for this position.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I got call from infosys texas plano location the HR person asked to apply through the online link which they send to email address.And the posted was for .Net Tech lead.
    1. A web video technical round with 2 interview panels along with HR.
    2. Technical questions was based on Windows application,WCF,Sql database
    3. Interview lasted for 45-50 mins.

Interview Questions

• Q.What is Index?Can we add index in views?
      Q.What is cursor?Is cursor good?What are the other ways instead of using cursors?
      Q.Ways to tune stored procedures?How to debug stored procedure in production environment?
      Q.How to call private constructor?
      Q.What is HttpModule?HttpHandler?
      Q.Channel&Proxy?
      Answer Question

BSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

2 interviews. Call skype and face to face. Infian employees. All went well.All technical questions . 3 levels and all went great. Was really tough but we it went good.

Interview Questions

• All technical questions . 3 levels and all went great. Was really tough but we it went good.All technical questions . 3 levels and all went great. Was really tough but we it went good.   1 Answer

SAP FICO Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranbury, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Cranbury, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

They called me for personal interview and they were so nasty and no professionalism in their behavior. I have worked for SAP America Inc for 8 years and I am a US citizen. one of the interviewer told me that I have a doubt that you worked for SAP America Inc. All these Indian companies are spoiling American culture and professionalism in the country. If I submit my employment certificate from SAP America Inc, will she take back her words? I am going to complain to labour dept on these Indian comapanies

Interview Questions

• How many company codes can be created for one country?   2 Answers

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).

Interview

Technicle,asked more techicle related to all microsoft technologies.asked many WEBAPI,HTML,CSS,MVC,MongoDB,ELT,SSIS,SSRS,testing strategies,Selenium,Jasmine,
    Casandra,tablue,AWS,AZure,Websphere,Typescript,WebRole,Worker role,Azure Que,Service bus,AngularJS,React JS.System Testing, Stress Testing, Load Testing, Reliability Testing, Feature Testing, Acceptance Testing, Functionality Testing, Validation, SQA Testing, UI & Compatibility Testing, Data Interface & Migration Testing, Performance/Load/Stress Testing

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Very positive experience!! The recruiter I partnered with was very engaging and accessible (even on the weekends). There was never a moment where I wondered what the next step in the process would be or how long it would take for them to get back to me as they were very efficient.

Based on my experience and the people I met with, although I didn't accept the offer (very tough decision), I would recommend Infosys as an employer of choice and would definitely explore opportunities with them in the future.

Interview Questions

• I can not recall all of the questions but a few that come to mind are...
      - Why Infosys?
      - Tell me a bit about your background
      - Give me an examples of work you have done in the project management and consulting space?
      I was also given a case scenario focused on increasing operating margin.
      Answer Question