Infosys Interview Questions in Plano, TX | Glassdoor

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

They said they would offer it after I completed three interviews-recruiter, 2 technical, and a HR meeting. They gave me a start date. I waited for 2 months, while in contact with them. Then, they delayed it 3 days before I was supposed to start. Then, I waited for a month. Then, they canceled the role.

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The first step was the phone call from the recruiter - facts check. The second one, one month later, was the GotoMeeting interview with the HR manager/recruiter. Another month after that, another GotoMeeting interview with another HR manager/recruiter, with the similar set of questions. Both online meetings lasted less than a half hour each.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your education/experience... than details about account management.   Answer Question

Lead - Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview and two onsite interviews with the Practice Lead of Talent Acquisition with Infosys. After the third interview the Practice Lead - Talent Acquisition informed me that he would get back to in regards to a decision on the Lead - Talent Acquisition position within his group.

After three no response from this individual. I realize I didn't get the position I received, but a phone would have been great, but a courtesy email would have been acceptable.

Principal Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a number of Skype Video-conference calls, with the hiring manager, and then with the department head. We spoke about the team of designers, and the intent to grow the team. They were looking for people with a large amount of UX experience to be mentors for junior designers.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel a lot, and have early-morning and late-night calls with overseas support teams?   1 Answer

Technical Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy process. Just make sure you know your resume. They go over your entire resume.2 interviews process and then you will received an email. They will keep you inform with the process.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

first one call of technologies, just ask me about the basic java problems, including OOP, interface, abstract class, inherited, Polymorphism,Encapsulation, multi-thread and then second skype interview and same thing, technologies and behavior

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Submitted my resume via the Texas Unemployment Commission site. I was contacted very quickly regarding the position. The initial screening went will. She explained in detail the various next steps. 1) She (will call her Mary) would submit my resume to the review panel. 2) if selected, a video conference would be conducted. 3) There could be up to 3 levels of interviews. 4) Based on my skills and desired a position and city would be selected for me.

Mary was my contact throughout the entire process. She contacted me frequently to inform me of the status and progress through their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Asked my greatest achievement.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. The initial contact (Mary) explained the process, we discussed the general duties and settled on a salary prior to completion of the interviews.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

30 minute interview. A few technical questions including odd questions. See next section for this

Interview Questions

• "can you work with developers?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Here's the salary. Take it or leave it. No negotiation. Promise the world and make the job sound like its cutting edge. In reality, it's a body shop.

Global Immigration Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process took much to long and was dragged out over a two month period. Interviewers were inconsistent, not responsive and very shady with regards to slary. They used a bait and switch to get qualified candidates and once you are near the end of the process they tell you the salary they posted/advertised is not the real salary, but considerably lower.

Interview Questions

• What is your opinion on a situation where the lawfirm we work with recommend we file certain PERM cases via EB-3 vs. EB-2?   Answer Question

Very shady company, inconsistent, bait and switch, poor communication.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview was set up by someone, the tracking was done by someone else in HR . The interviewee was the first screen and all he had to ask was dive deep into one product area, which i worked on recently, which was not very relevant to the job. I tried to offer an overall pictur eof my experience, but he was just wanting me to focus on this one thing.