Infosys Process Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Process Executive Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2016

Process Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys in May 2013.

Interview

phone interview, then a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• Manager is very thorough with questioning so you must provide clear and intellectual answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)).

Interview

There was written test based on English Grammar & Aptitude questions post Group Discussion taken. They selected the candidate as per below process-
    1. How interactively participate in the discussion?
    2. Can he listen others?
    3. Can he allow others to express their views?

Later they were arranged personal interviews so get more clarity on candidate’s ability, level of thinking, Adjustability of work and many more aspect as per Company’s point of view.

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

the inteview process take just 1 day .
    the first round is aptitude test and then in 2nd round accent is checked.
    After that there will be a group discussion session where you will be given a topic to speak for about 2-5 minutes
    Finally operations round where your decission taking skills are checked.

Interview Questions

• spontaneous topic to speak.
      why do you want to join bpo
      1 Answer

Negotiation

you actually cannot negotiate for the salary part. it's fixed. if you are experienced in any voice process beforehand then , there may be some extra bucks added to the CTC.
    people who have been selected in infosys bpo - especially b.tech grads please think 100 times before you join.taking calls continuously for 7.5 hours a day. just imagine.i advice do not join if you have any further education plans or plans to get a different job profile.

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy to crack, English communication must be good and you have the job in hand, should have ability to convince anyone that you are a good and keen learner who can grasp almost anything . HR from process will go to consultancies and they will check communication . Off campus HR won't know anything about process ,so they will check communication and take aptitude and essay writing tests

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If don't have any job but good communication join this company

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy, not many questions. I was interviewed by great professionals. It took aprox 40 minutes at Microsoft building. They mentioned that there were 2 months where you could not take holidays but finally turned up to be more than that.

Interview Questions

• Expectections, what did you in your previous role?, what are your plans in 5 years?, examples when you faced an issue in your previous role.   1 Answer

Negotiation

noone

Process Executive Interview

Interview

first written test with all basic accounting question after clearing that round face to face interview ...and at the end technical round (accounting rules, ur past experience if any , journal entries, and other accounting questions)then again HR round for discussing the pay package

Process Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Inital Communications, work culture,Interview process is done with Telephone Interview. Process with technical background and skillset and knowledge.Personal insults or defamatory attacks (by name, title, or association)
    Aggressive or discriminatory language
    Text in ALL CAPS or using excessively grammar

Process Executive Interview

Interview

just be confident.. prepare for basic questions and tell about your achievements so far..

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Interview

three rounds 1. aptitude(easy) 2. gd 3. hr interview. . easy process for a fresher.

salary offered was not upto my expectations.

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Mysore (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Start from the begining employees get the chance to witness the rich quality of standards. Interview process and Induction methods are highly developed and performed by a skilled and efficient team.

Interview Questions

• There are difficult levels of training that are itself difficult questions.   Answer Question