Infosys Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Scheduled twice for video interview with two different representatives from tech team.
First never got invitation for scheduled meeting.
Second time connected, was waiting for 90 minutes but nobody showed on another end.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

one round of Technical interview and one round of HR interview. Both completed on the same day. The response from HR comes within a month of completing the interview.
    NA NA NA NA NA

Interview Questions

• A Technical solution was asked for a given problem.
      1. How to maintain unique integrity constraint in a table data without using a Primary key or a unique constraint.   3 Answers

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

1 HR, 1 technical phone screen, 2 face-to-face interviews tech and 1 HR face to face

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Preliminary , Technical, Interview. Preliminary deals with aptitude, gk, logic

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Fremont, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Asked several puzzle type of questions where I was given ample time to write down key aspects of questions and answer. Discussed answers and how the answers were derived. Additional interviews were held on the same day where some technical and situational questions were asked. Then, there was an HR interview and everything took around 4 hours of time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Houston, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

basically they asked me about how i can demonstrate the amount of work and also how passionate i am in the job itself. then they go on and asked about basic programming languages such as C++ and Java. the entire session took about 1hr

Interview Questions

• write a basic code on creating an artificial digital clock in the computer   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Krishna (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Krishna (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

the written test with quant,reasoning,verbal ability.Tr rounds with basic c programs and thats it.be confident and be thorough with your basics create a good resume.be confident on what you are saying.Never be discouraged when you give a wrong answer try to rectify it.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a 2 day procedure . First we had the pre placement talks . Then we gave the online aptitude test in slots.The results were communicated to us later that night via email .Next day the shortlisted candidates appeared for a tech+hr interviews. In some cases a candidate even appeared for 2 interviews instead of just one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself ?
      What is IOT ?
      What is OWASP?
      Any major challenges you faced in your life & how did you overcome ?
      Describe your project
      Do you have any questions for us ?   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Applied through an off campus portal. As I was a mechanical engineering fresher, first a technical aptitude objective test took place which was pretty basic. One who understands the basics of most mech disciplines can coast through it. Two interviews therafter, technical then HR.

Interview Questions

• Both the tech test and interview had mainstream mechanical engineering questions.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Vijayawada (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

its mainly depends on the true communication skills and analytical skills which involves the aptitude and reasoning. The English part is most difficult to pass because it contains high grammar and vocabulary.