Infosys Interview Questions in Pune, India | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.7

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)).

Interview

Very smooth and well organized. Started on time. There were two techo-functional rounds conducted one after the other. More focus was on business understanding and approach. Interviewers were very experienced and pros in their respective profiles.

Interview Questions

• What all it takes for an organizantion to go Agile from a traditional waterfall model. Give details of The limitations, challenges and tools based on experience.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)).

Interview

I had applied for Infosys on campus. There was a technical test initially which I cleared. Then there was a basic HR interview where the interviewer asked mostly about my academic projects. He just wanted to know mainly that I can communicate well.

Interview Questions

• Where in Pune do you stay? What's good about that place?   Answer Question

Technical Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I have previously worked for infy so i tried for a second stint.There was a good turnout as hiring was being done for multiple skills.I had travelled the previous day from Mumbai to Pune.There were numerous checks at the gate,ground floor of the building and then we were sent to the designated floor.All of this was done seamlessly.They called me for interview almost 1.5hour post waiting.The interview lasted 10minutes.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me something about yourself
      2.How do you rate yourself in automation
      3.Explain how to build via Jenkins
      4.Sql query to find the second max entry
      5.How do you test apis
      6.How is an api generated
      7.common responses and errors occured when testing api
      8.No selenium questions were asked or people management questions though the interview was for Selenium
      Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Bad arrangement, loads of people of different experience. It takes 1 hour to reach the actual interview venue. No water, or refreshment provided while waiting. Too much document verification and I got tired much before facing the interview. In the interview I was totally exhausted and couldn't answer most of them and had in mind to just go home.

Technology Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I got call from infy HR for pune location. It was three stage interview- technical , managerial , hr.
    In technical round , we had a discussion in details the technology i am working on. Technical manager asked some scenario based as well as basic question. After an hour , i got into next managerial round , that was pretty easy ,just asked questions from the resume , previous project experience etc. ,lasted for 30 min. After, half n hour , in HR round they mainly focused on salary negotiation. I was not aware of infy HR would become that much rude, forcing me to join with current package, he was even not willing to listen me.Hr told my current package is good enough as per the industry standard. That was completely pathetic , i said no to their crap offer and come out from the office. Checked glassdoor interview reviews , found same happened with other candidate as well.
    They are thinking earning high is not our birth right :) . They don't deserve best.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Hiring process consists of two Technical Analysis Rounds, One managerial round and thereafter HR discussion. First round was kind of an eligibility check. Second round was the deciding one. Managerial round will concentrate on your past project experiences.

Interview Questions

• I applied for Teradata Developer. Questions were focused on my project experience and Teradata Tools and utilities. Teradata Basic Architecture and Teradata components were also discussed in brief.   Answer Question

Lead Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Questions regarding pure data were asked, the interviewers were very helpful. A healthy discussion was done during and after the interview. I really appreciate their way of taking interview. A healthy discussion was done during and after the interview. I really appreciate their way of taking interview. A healthy discussion was done during and after the interview. I really appreciate their way of taking interview.

Interview Questions

• What can we do to solve our existing problem   1 Answer

Technology Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Skills set must be good Good interview process Company care about you and your career. Good company good work environment i realy appreciate i get selected in such a great Company i wont to forget InfrasoftTech

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was very systematic , few days prior , you will get call, and then you get formal mail for interview invite , overall processing of shortlist and technical interview was very well process oriented

Hadoop Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)).

Interview

Got a call from HR regarding interview that interview is on saturday.
    Online application form filling is bit lengthy but mandatory.
    Interview was held at Pune Infosys campus.
    For me it was one day process and didnt clear first technical round.(not sure about how many rounds)

Interview Questions

• Write a mapreduce to find maximum dep salary
      Wordcount program and explanation in mapreduce .
      Few project related questions