Infosys SAP Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys SAP Consultant Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

All was made via recruiter get all my info, later via phone interview, 2 long calls.

Interview Questions

• hey ask a lot of sap terms, hte migration form gl classic to new gl phases   1 Answer
  • Tell the info of fixed asset and the norms to be presented with the parallel ledgers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just get the amount that they tell no more. Maybe push a little more.. in my case i dont have any chance.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)).

Interview

2 rounds of Fresher interview: 1. paper exam on IQ questions, 2. face-to-face interview: Just chatted with me, and checked what i have learnt in unversity

Negotiation

It was fixed, no negotiation for graduates.

SAP Consultant Interview

Interview

I was selected in campus interview

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The process was organised and had a proper agenda.There where 3 rounds of interview 1)HR round 2) telephonic interview and 3) face to face interview.It also had the project manager interview for the project expected.Finally the Hr will discuss on the salary standards.It wll be based on industry stndards. Overall it was good and professional.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Whole process was just two rounds. One face ro face intb with technical team followed by one HR round. The offer was extended in 3-4 days after these two rounds. More Technical questions like functional sap questions, draw an org structure on paper, testing techniques used, documentation done. Few behavioural questions like when have you taken risk,why should we hire you, why Infosys, when can you join, how do you handle stress. They will check your technical depth and communication skill as a consultant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried negotiating on salary but they did not listen. So I had to take the offer because I wanted a new job.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2011.

Interview

Questioned on puzzles, the number of barbers in the city, innovativeness displayed, handling pressure situation, in the previous job, summer internships, college projects, future plans, hobbies, preference of location , gap in the studies, reasons to do further studies. clubs activities, competitions participated.

One panellist kept talking over the phone the entire time. and had a bizzare smile every few minutes..

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview

It was a casual interview with very basic questions

Low rate