Infosys Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Redmond, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the Company HR personnel to apply for the opening which I did. A week later, I received a call from the HR saying, my resume was selected by the technical team. Later, an interview was scheduled through Skype. The meeting details were sent, well in advance. The technical team consisted of two members.

Interview Questions

• How do you gather requirements? Which Estimation methodology did you use? Explain how you used in your project. How do you handle two conflicting stakeholders? Questions on Agile, Release Management, and questions based on your past project. How do you handle risks?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Redmond, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

First I applied for the Project Manager position and got the interview cleared. The offer was not good enough, so I rejected the offer. After a week, they called me and scheduled an interview for Sr. Project Manager position. Cleared that interview (just one round of telephonic interview), and got the offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage development SLAs? Understanding of CI and DevOps models. Challenges faced with customers, war room scenarios etc.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Interview

The interview was very Technical and the focus is more on what the interviewee knows and sometimes they may go deeper on 1 topic. But there is very less focus on what you are capable of achieving. the Interviewer try to see the potential for building relationships and fitment for the company but did not focus more on soft skills and communication skills which may be be hard to judge but very important for Management positions

Interview Questions

• Live case study for a Major Company with a problem - No Standards across departments and how would you tackle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

There is a lot of bouncing around between managers and lower level employees that I do not believe was overly necessary. Then I sat in and shadowed a job for about an hour or so with a women who was very good at her job and experienced. However, I was told I would be there for 3 hours max and was there for 6 hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe to be your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

be good at whatever you do and be confident in answering interview questions.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was not that complex and more practical\case study based questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No not really

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Two level , I was referred . one phone and two in person interview. phone was more on past experience and PM skills. The in-person interview was with delivery team. interpersonal skills and customer success skills. Scenario questions, delivery experience, handling conflicts with customer, team, offshore team etc.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

None

Interview Questions

• No such questions were asked   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate well. It appears that negotiations are not possible but they are. If they promise you better compensation within few months of joining, don't believe. They are plain lying. they have no such process to give an out of turn promotion or increment. You would be stuck with same salary and position for next two years.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Nice went well.
    Overall it was good and suggest others to give a try.

Interview Questions

• What was my responsibility   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

A highly integrated hiring process which starts with the initial basic information. A technical round of test and interview follows. Number of rounds of technical discussions will depend on seniority. Finally a discussion with HR on a personal level. The whole process may take anywhere between 4-6 weeks.