Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.8

94 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

First HR interview on the phone.HR schedule the interview for Skype 1 round.I tried to get feedback from HR,they mention,they want to take another interview. Both of the interview went very well,no response. Inofsys are body shopping for candidates. They don't need any candidate They hire only Indian from India with low pay.They are making things in USA,they are hiring meanwhile they don't hire.They ask me at the end,will I relocate at the client site.Why he ask me,if they are not moving forward with me.Meanwhile HR asked my already these questions.HR and interview panel has no clue,what they are doing.They want to show end of year,we could not find qualified candidate to show the data. I wish USA government stop this company for doing unethical business.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

it was scheduled to be video conference using go meeting. Hardly available slots due to time difference.They do not agree for a telephonic first. Later the team did not join,hence i was not able to get in the meeting though keep trying for 30 mins. Finally HR called and said they had not logged in hence you did not get the pin number,it is very simple to login . Login now. After 30 mins i asked to reschedule , but HR got wild saying you need a job i don't need it,we are giving you something.I do have that person's name, but with people of that type in the company i can imagine what it would be like to work there.

Interview Questions

• It is easy to join gomeeting...   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university at NJ. The process took 1month. I interviewed at Infosys.
    video conference interview was scheduled, In video, I show Interviewer (in his home and in informal dressing). In my interview, He way trying to tell me that I am something and you are nothing. it was worst interview with no respect, no smile nothing. Be prepare for anything.
    Do not recommend, unless you need a job disparately.
    the overall experience of this interview is worst.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Was reached out to by the Talent acquisition group(TAG).

After 2 months from being contacted(no updates whatsoever) TAG calls out of the blue and says I have been scheduled for an interview. Only a 1 hr notice is given for the same. Absolutely no respect for an individual's time.

You join the conference call, with video enabled. They can see you, but you can not see them.This is awkward. They don't introduce themselves. Not even a name. The interviewer is not knowledgeable and doesn't possess even a basic understanding over a lot of topics.

Once the interview was done I followed up with the TAG a week later first via email and then phone call. They don't have the courtesy to respond to emails or phone calls. Totally unprofessional.

Again the same TAG member reaches out to me for the same role( Just a week after I have been interviewed). Can't you guys at least manage an excel or something??Has absolutely no recollection that I have been interviewed and when I respond to the email pointing this out, no response. Hilarious!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

There was only one interview call. Everything went well I got an email from HR saying that I was selected and then after 2 weeks when I called the HR she said my application was rejected.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1.Substring Addition
    Write a program to add the substring

Interview Questions

• 1.Substring Addition
      Write a program to add the substring
      eg :say you have a list {1 7 6 3 5 8 9 } and user is entering a sum 16.Output should display (2-4) that is {7 6 3} cause 7+6+3=16.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Fremont, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

They did not give enough chance to speak on the topics known. A bunch of offshore guys on recent trip to onsite talking interviews.
    Agreed everyone is not perfect in everything still !

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview

Infosys recruiter called me for a software engineer's position. since it's my first time to hear about Infosys, I asked for a base salary of 100K, which I later found out is obviously beyond their budget, but the recruiter gave me the empty promise of the salary and invited me for an on-site interview.

after one hour of easy on-site technology interview, the HR came over and told me that based on my 5 years experience they can only offer me a base salary of 60K, which made me feel being deceived by their recruiter.

Infosys recruiter should be honest with candidate about the salary Infosys would offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Infosys in July 2009.

Interview

Written was mostly puzzles. Shakunthala Devi book of puzzles are handy read for entry level position.

Interview Questions

• Logic based question of Knight and Knave. Knight says the truth always, Knave always lies. One says I am a knight, other says I am a knight, who is who ..   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Hi,
    Today I have attended interview in Infosys at Chennai location. After attending technical round, waited 30min later one hr called me and taken to his cabin and asked me to write my university full form as I kept as JNTU. I written after he said u will be notified in 2weeks. What does that mean is it hr round just 1min? Later I reached home I got a call from Infosys hr saying you will get updated through mail.

Please help me, m confused is it selected or rejected.