Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

First take Aptitude test after that GD round and after that 2 rounds of technical interviews and HR interview. It is very difficult process. Aptitude was very difficult. but it was great experience with infosys. I am very happy!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Hi,
    Today I have attended interview in Infosys at Chennai location. After attending technical round, waited 30min later one hr called me and taken to his cabin and asked me to write my university full form as I kept as JNTU. I written after he said u will be notified in 2weeks. What does that mean is it hr round just 1min? Later I reached home I got a call from Infosys hr saying you will get updated through mail.

Please help me, m confused is it selected or rejected.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Introduction

Last week I attended an interview with Infosys, Chennai. When I entered the compound, there were very many candidates. The atmosphere and culture in Infosys was very nice.

Background

I have attended many interviews in my life. But the interview with Infosys was something different. I thought to share that experience with you all.

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm and program to determine whether or not a word is a palindrome.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First technical round for 1 hour and second managerial round for half hour. I cleared both rounds then at HR discussion they offered me package which was lower than my current package. Worst salary structure I have ever seen was of Infosys.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain your current project?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Application
    I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.
    Interview
    It's a 3 to 4 round process. First a telephone screening, then onsite interview with Leads and Managers and then HR Round. Overall it was a blend of technical and Analytical skills

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions
      What are the most challenging tasks you faced in your previous projects and how did you handle them
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was good. Once you crack the written exam chances of getting into company have high chances. Prepare well for your aptitude and reasoning questions and arithmetic questions. You will get into the company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Only written test on c language which I couldn't clear alarm questions were objective type and also there were aptitude and reasoning questions and who qualify this were allowed for further rounds

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

i have applied online and the interview process took 4 days.
    it was difficult interview and i did it very well and offered the job. I accepted it
    tested knowledge in OOPS and RDBMS.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Therr were 4 rounds, first was online test,in which they asked technical and general apti,
    Second round was technical round and they asked some programs,and some basic questions on oops concept.

Interview Questions

• Write a program on string araay manipulation without using library   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Formal interview as usual aptitude technical hr technical include basic concepts of programming dbms os hav to prepare all the basic concepts thoroughly so that u can survive in this competitive world.