Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2018

2.6

802 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Pune (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

First take Aptitude test after that GD round and after that 2 rounds of technical interviews and HR interview. It is very difficult process. Aptitude was very difficult. but it was great experience with infosys. I am very happy!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The interview process was through a aptitude test for freshers and the arrangement and communication regarding the same were satisfactory. Received result of selection/rejection within a couple of months.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

it was bad.i didn't get selected after the aptitude round, the paper was having too much logical questions...it seems that they made that paper to select a very minimum amount of students.it was a worst experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

1. Confirm the appointment over email.
    2. Walk-in in scheduled time.
    3. There was a technical discussion where 3 panelist took interview for an hour.
    4. They asked to write boilerplate code and configuration details.
    5. Asked question on core Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
    6. There was HR round after successful technical round.

Interview Questions

• 1. There was a technical discussion where 3 panelist took interview for an hour.
      2. They asked to write boilerplate code and configuration details.
      3. Asked question on core Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate
      4. There was HR round after successful technical round.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

there were 2 rounds
    1.test
    2.PI
    test was easy there were three sections
    1.data interpretation
    2.quant
    3.verbal ability
    test is difficult prepare well if u prepare well it is eeasy to crack the interview
    data interepration consist of syllogism ,DI and statement conclusion questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kollam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Kollam (India)).

Interview

I was been hired from campus interview process at a university college in 2006 long back during the BTech course I was undergoing. There was a written exam first and then there was 2 rounds of face to face interview. They will ask the same quesitons from the written exam

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Interview

Aptitude test and technical test from which total 60 were shortlisted out of total two hundred of students ,Group discussion round from which only 30 were shortlisted technical round,Managerial round , HR round .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

first round- online aptitude test (quants, logical, English ). It has very tricky questions in all the sections. There is sectional cut off.
    second round- technical with HR round. Be confident and have a positive approach towards the questions asked. Be very patient and carefully understand the questions asked by HR.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself? Explain your project in detail? areas of interest? are you fine with relocating? basic cs related technical questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shibpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (Shibpur, West Bengal (India)).

Interview

Quantitative & Verbal Assessment along with Personal Interview
    Quantitative section checks the analytical skills
    Verbal section tests the basic verbal abilities of the candidate
    Personal Interview is non technical and behavioral in nature trying to understand the person

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Hi,
    Today I have attended interview in Infosys at Chennai location. After attending technical round, waited 30min later one hr called me and taken to his cabin and asked me to write my university full form as I kept as JNTU. I written after he said u will be notified in 2weeks. What does that mean is it hr round just 1min? Later I reached home I got a call from Infosys hr saying you will get updated through mail.

Please help me, m confused is it selected or rejected.