Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

1st round : Written test. 40 ques is checking your verbal and 20 ques aptitude.

2nd round: Technical and HR round. Asking Area of interest ,Asking to write a Fibonacci series in C. And some c and c++ ques

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Standard Process 2 Rounds for Campus recruitment
    1) Written aptitude test
    Quant and English questions : No preparion required

2) HR round
    General Behaviuoral question and a puzzle: again no preparation required simple presence of mind and how you would approach a problem

Interview Questions

• Puzzle about 2 people who want to cross a lake one needs to row the boat and one needs to hold the lantern. different times for each person to row the boat whats the fastest time that all four can cross to the other side   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Application
    I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.
    Interview
    It's a 3 to 4 round process. First a telephone screening, then onsite interview with Leads and Managers and then HR Round. Overall it was a blend of technical and Analytical skills

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions
      What are the most challenging tasks you faced in your previous projects and how did you handle them
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tumakuru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Tumakuru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview had four rounds.
    1.Aptitude
    2.Essay Writing
    3.Group Discussion
    4.HR and Technical interview

I cleared for all these rounds and they said I'll also need to go through a telephonic interview. I was rejected at this round because I wasn't expecting their call since it was almost one month after the actual interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview was quite straight forward .
    1) Aptitude test -> very basic questions.
    2)Interview -> Some questions regarding c and java , asked to write a program of swapping the value of two integers and then discussion about achievements and goals in life.

Interview Questions

• Would you switch to another job if you get a better offer?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Vijayawada (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It is a very common interview with an average experience. It is not as difficult as people say. The whole interview lasted for about 20-25 mins. The process lasted for 2 days. Of which, Written test was conducted on first day and interviews were held on the 2nd day. The written test is a bit tricky one with lot of emphasis on verbal ability. However, Quant and Reasoning are compaitively easier. But the sectional cutoff is around 70%.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

i had applied though college placements. The process had two rounds of assesment.
    1. Online test- which tested aptitude and verbal skills.
    2. Interview- it was a face to face interview with one person from the company.
    it was technical and HR together.
    My interviewer wasn't much into the technical part of the company so he asked me about my project and the steps i follow to make sure my project is successfully completed.
    He also asked me about the extra curricular activities of which i was a part of.
    Lastly, he asked me if i was comfortable in working with my group members.
    Answered all the way it was, and finally i got the offer.

Interview Questions

• I was repeatedly asked if i had faced any problems working with my team mates.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a non-technical interview and interviewer asked general aptitude questions and mind boggling puzzles. The written test was not an online test. It was simple process with focus on attitude.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone call after applying it online and hr will do basic screening depending on your resume and skills then explain about the role and company having said that it is not limited to what it explains and you should be ready to switch technologies
    1)written test written lot of verbal and reasoning
    2)technical coding related to sorting , search and some random programming questions
    3)hr discussion

Interview Questions

• written lot of verbal and reasoning
      technical many on coding related to sorting , search and some random programming questions
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

It starts with the written test. This has the combination of analytical questions and puzzles. Some have a short essay writing as well. Then face to face interview. The approach of answering the questions were gauged.